Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

if i said i didn’t like it at all what would y’all say to me 

logic brain would say reasonable but gay ass charli stan brain says get better taste

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

It’s cute! Nothing showstopping but I like it. It reminds me of Sucker kinda.

Exactly! Sounds like SUCKER meets PCM Charli, actually something she could release between SUCKER and Vroom Vroom lmao

i really cannot with her getting asked to do a song for the second biggest movie of the year and delivering this like she do not gaf at all it's honestly impressive. i know she's in italy right now looking at her bank account and cackling with an aperol spritz in hand

Spoiler

it's literally this song

Written by Charlotte Aitchison, David James Parker, Easyfun, Ewart Everton Brown, Colleen Ballinger, Fabian Peter Torsson, Matty Healy, FKA Twigs, Joakim Frans Ahlund, Pope Francis I, Klas Frans Ahlund, Lemony Snicket, Zac Efron, Michael Chapman, Sky Ferreira, Nicholas Chinn, Abel Tesfaye, Patrik Knut Arve, Sylvia Robinson, Troy Rami

3 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

Written by Charlotte Aitchison, David James Parker, Easyfun, Ewart Everton Brown, Colleen Ballinger, Fabian Peter Torsson, Matty Healy, FKA Twigs, Joakim Frans Ahlund, Pope Francis I, Klas Frans Ahlund, Lemony Snicket, Zac Efron, Michael Chapman, Sky Ferreira, Nicholas Chinn, Abel Tesfaye, Patrik Knut Arve, Sylvia Robinson, Troy Rami

Okay but why does he sound like a British producer :hillary:

3 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

There are two samples/interpolations on this song, all writers credited. but get off I guess 

34 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

This can't be real OMG. On a serious note how are there so many writers. Also I agree she really doesn't GAF. 

55 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

This can't be real OMG. On a serious note how are there so many writers. Also I agree she really doesn't GAF. 

that's because it's not real lmao

these are the real writers of Speed Drive:
Charli XCX, EASYFUN, Busy Bee, Mad Cobra, Phat Fabe, Joakim Åhlund, Klas Åhlund, Patrik Arve, Sylvia Robinson, Troyton Rami, Mike Chapman and Nicky Chinn

Speed Drive itself samples 2 songs: Robyn's cover of Cobrastyle and Mickey by Toni Basil. Cobrastyle was written by Klas Åhlund, Joakim Åhlund, Patrik Arve, Mad Cobra, Phat Fabe, Troyton Rami, Busy Bee and Sylvia Robinson; while Mickey was written by Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapman.

only charli and easyfun actually wrote speed drive :smokes:

The 911 remix was panned by gaga fans and honestly is sonicly too much with the auto tune overtaking the instrumental.

Crash was fun pop work and well made- spring breakers sounds great and I can’t wait for it to be finalised.

Speed drive is a 911 situation for me and very charli era but I haven’t listened in full because my ears are f*cked right now.

okay so now who's gonna come through with a chef's kiss extended mix (or even with a spare instrumental actually maybe svp pretty pls grazie) of Speed Drive? :hooker:

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

The 911 remix was panned by gaga fans and honestly is sonicly too much with the auto tune overtaking the instrumental.

Crash was fun pop work and well made- spring breakers sounds great and I can’t wait for it to be finalised.

Speed drive is a 911 situation for me and very charli era but I haven’t listened in full because my ears are f*cked right now.

Everything Gaga has touched since after ARTPOP is bland garbage so I’m not shocked her fans don’t like music that actually has sonic color and texture. They prefer H&M dressing room music I guess

Just now, Chorli Xbox said:

i’m sorry but perfect illusion truly is one of her worst songs 

Quite literally gagged..... :paris:

Spoiler

I probably shouldn't Gaga in the Charli thread- but what other songs sit on that "worst ever" list :um2:

On topic tax: The new Barbie single is so short, it's gonna get a crap load of steams for the children seeing the Barbie movie