Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

I mean, if it really is Party Girl it would be pretty underwhelming compared to 360brat :noparty:

Ya, and Party Girl just feels a little too on the nose for the album name considering the sound and “indie sleaze” revival aesthetic she’s going for. 360brat is way cooler imo:ohno:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

Her last 2 tweets “it’s the year of the party girl she won’t fuck unless he’s famous”

lyrics maybe?

"it's so obvious, i'm your number one (life)

von dutch, club classic in your eardurms

one night she won't fuck unless he's famous"

Is playing in the background of the video she posted. This is also in the beginning of the house video she posted originally on 360brat.

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

looking at the twitter car driving video and her photoshoot video, both are the same part of the song as the Brie leak so she DEFINITELY leaked that herself :hillary:

why are people saying she leaked the snippet when the leakers were talking about leaking the snippet in this thread 😭

1 hour ago, kephxi said:

i'm just ready for her to go on tour againnnnn

i regret not working harder to make it to the crash tour

has anyone seen her live? if so, where!?

i was poor & carless during crash era.. RIP me. it didn’t help that she ignores FL but honestly i’d rather go to Atlanta anyway. I saw her in oct 2013 in orlando in the tiniest little venue :poordat: :heart:

but i’m a real Bill with big Bill$ now and my credit card is ready for ticket sales :smokeney:

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, kephxi said:

a few times! once in charlotte (sucker tour, incredible, tiny venue!) and twice in ATL (s/t and crash tours). she is unbelievable, one of great live performers of our time, i prob had the best time at the s/t tour show just screaming and dancing with a random drunk girl whose bf was standing there with his arms crossed.

aOaIzH2.gif

55 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ya, and Party Girl just feels a little too on the nose for the album name considering the sound and “indie sleaze” revival aesthetic she’s going for. 360brat is way cooler imo:ohno:

She’s not doing indie or alternative y’all are just never getting over True Romance. She’s doing an underground rave album. 

52 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

why are people saying she leaked the snippet when the leakers were talking about leaking the snippet in this thread 😭

Anything is possible without direct evidence and a chain of custody on the files. For all we know "someone" could have intentionally placed it in a location for a "leaker" to pick up. 🤷

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

2 hours ago, kephxi said:

saw her open for halsey in 2017, then s/t tour in 2019 and i saw part of the crash tour but had to leave early:defeated:

49 minutes ago, twitter said:

Wait is she saying "von dutch cult classic"? Club classics may be another song omg

Exactly what I was wondering, unless there’s a switch up and the club classic song is the outro? Probs another song though

tbh I’m fully expecting album to be called Club Classics 

4 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

looking at the twitter car driving video and her photoshoot video, both are the same part of the song as the Brie leak so she DEFINITELY leaked that herself :hillary:

from what i've been told no 

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

omg arrows leaked?? isnt this an xcx world song?

like EARLY early xcx world?

Wow seven years later. What an afterthought . Can we have Ice Cakes or Spring Breakers now?

i honestly love the snippet. hearing the song in HQ from the clip she posted it really does sound amazing.

maybe there’s no pre-save link because she’s doing a surprise world-wide release on Friday? Idk maybe I’m just a Dreamer (feat. Starrah & RAYE).mp3