Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

played von dutch all the way to and from the dentist in my car and there was not a single volume level that was too loud for the song :hype: even when the bass started eating up the song it just gave charli-xcx-announces-new-album-brat-coming-this-summer-v0-HS18hXiRYk9xxQWeOlgTOOdydbeTryLv5GxcXkIHUtM.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=2df7d81394d0cafaa18ede84c6fd36d8cf636350 cover realness 

That's facts, I usually can't then up some songs loud because it creates too much rattle in my speakers but this didn't I was so gagged 🤭

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

40 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

The way Pure Heroine is such a critically acclaimed record and no one ever complains about the cover is proof that the cover is the last thing people should care about! 

because the ugly green with low res non capitalized letters in an ugly font is way worse :awkney:

10 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

because the ugly green with low res non capitalized letters in an ugly font is way worse :awkney:

It’s also not gonna end the world babe xx Complaining about a cover you can change in iTunes isn’t gonna change the fact it’s the original cover.

j14CYJi.png

5 minutes ago, Galactic said:

She’s gonna SNAP with the music.

she already did snapped with Von Dutch, HATER :trisha3:

Just now, KeybladeMeister said:

It’s also not gonna end the world babe xx Complaining about a cover you can change in iTunes isn’t gonna change the fact it’s the original cover.

gag it again for me

i dont love the cover art but i do get it + see the vision for this era, i also think she could actually be a genius and be using the art to piss ppl off/as bait to get haters to listen LOL. she loves to troll and be controversial on purpose

i have hope in her that its gonna be an amazing record, i'm excited af even tho the VD rollout was weird

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

what dimension have i entered because :shake: :oprah8: are these not the same thing :trisha:

Y2K is 2000s/very late 1999 and used to be that cyber futuristic aesthetic with the metallic/foil like designs before it got reappropriated to mean any 2000s crap

17 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

i was stating the fact why the brat cover is more polarizing than the Lorde cover babes xx

(also, they are the same person so… :hillary:)

One of the people who went to the album listening party confirmed the “Italy song” had a bridge but none of the other 5-6 tracks did - they mostly had instrumental breaks

1 bridge out of 15 possible tracks is better than 0 I guess

1 hour ago, twitter said:
  Hide contents

Channel Orange - Wikipedia Lorde - Pure Heroine (2013) - New LP Record 2022 Lava Vinyl & Booklet –  Shuga Records When will Charli XCX release BRAT? 

Beach House – Depression Cherry (Velvet Jacket, Vinyl) - Discogs Download Beyonce's Visual Album Now! Get the Details Here! | Beyonce  Knowles | Just Jared: Celebrity Gossip and Breaking Entertainment News Green Album Covers Always Bang | ktt2

The frank and lorde are debuts

beach house has a velvet texture

Beyonce is self titled visual surprise album

Dr dre is ugly

and yet, brat sticks out because its just not translating the way she thinks or yall are pretending to believe. It doesnt deliver the message, doesnt callback in any cool or even faithful way. Its too stretched out, the font is too big, “brat” is too centered.

The fact that this took a “””creative firm””” is actually really funny and i hope charli pocketed the label’s budget because paying anything for that cover borders on wiping your shitty ass with cash.

2 minutes ago, Monsef said:

The frank and lorde are debuts

beach house has a velvet texture

Beyonce is self titled visual surprise album

Dr dre is ugly

and yet, brat sticks out because its just not translating the way she thinks or yall are pretending to believe. It doesnt deliver the message, doesnt callback in any cool or even faithful way. Its too stretched out, the font is too big, “brat” is too centered.

The fact that this took a “””creative firm””” is actually really funny and i hope charli pocketed the label’s budget because paying anything for that cover borders on wiping your shitty ass with cash.

girl you’re the only one here that’s talking facts ily :hooker:

29 minutes ago, twitter said:

Didn't someone say there was a Cassie R&B moment on the album?? Do we think that's Make You Mine?? I just neeeeed that song

someone did say that and as someone old enough to be an OG cassie stan im super excited to hear which song(s)

8 hours ago, Monsef said:

In the city/hot in it and crash were sooooooo alt ugh so alternative and off the wall and weird

she used to be alt, maybe she isn't now but she's still relatively lowkey, a pop star is something like madonna or britney spears not charli xcx, and that isn't me trying to be shady, a lot of people know her music but don't actually know her is all im saying

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

34 minutes ago, twitter said:

Didn't someone say there was a Cassie R&B moment on the album?? Do we think that's Make You Mine?? I just neeeeed that song

A friend I had who was at Boiler Room and got to go to the basement and hear some of the new album told me that, but the song is 100% not Make You Mine, he's knows that song and would have said. I think by Cassie he means like breath-y sing-talking