Fluorine

Charli XCX

well change what exactly i dont get it lol.........

and honestly i love break the rules and the video, in the end of the day thats her 

Well every Charli fan is gay as daylight (except @@782anonymous apparently?)

I welcome the diversity :hooker:

i bet it's on the album. :toofunny:

It better not be... I want a studio version but it doesn't fit the album at all. I doubt it will be anyway. She's done plenty of covers, she doesn't seem like the type to out them on her album. If anything, I Want Candy or Allergic to Love would make it.

damn 782anon! 

BwPGu_BCEAAjcNX.jpg

sesame street  :lmao: 

omggg why is he so pressed? gorl, you have Charli in your avatar and you continue to come to this thread... Stop being such a hater plz.

but YAAAAAS @ Charli rocking her True Romance style in those new performances with the tartan skirt!

damn 782anon! 

BwPGu_BCEAAjcNX.jpg

sesame street  :lmao: 

He continually doesn't realize she's not trying to relate to 20somethings even after I feel like we talk about this every day

BzhmW.png

He continually doesn't realize she's not trying to relate to 20somethings even after I feel like we talk about this every day

She never actually wrote music geared to the 20 something's crowd either. She literally had been writing for the 14-22 year old crowd that experiences cutting class, trying drugs, etc. not the emotionally sensitive ballad crowd.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The reason people aren't so welcoming to you from the get go is that you already came off as a bit racist and homophobic... But welcome!

i get how i can be a bit racist because of how i talk and using the n word but thats me, thats who i am and thats me , the n word to me and mayb half the population in brooklyn is the same meaning as bro or dude but i can see how some people from different countries and states might see it racist ......and  i honestly dont believe in racism, i feel like its almost 100000% impossible to be born a racist, racist are made by the way the parents or guardians raised that person, and i wasnt raised a racist since my ex step brother was black....

but also i mean if i really was homophobic then i wouldnt have signed up here after reading the first few pages knowing that there are gay and straight people here lol

Well every Charli fan is gay as daylight (except @@782anonymous apparently?)

I welcome the diversity :hooker:

do you mean fans in general or in this board? cuz all the shows in ny and a bunch of her sxsw shows and a few other festivals  i went to, there were alot of couples and straight guys there  who loved charli

the only reason why i feel like i dont fit in with her fans is because like i said most of them are like punkish hipster types and i dont fall in that group because i dont l dress in their type of style and clothing brands, and while they mostly hate rap i listen to only rap,  EXCEPT FOR CHARLIS MUSIC OF COURSE , NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY OR NOT

like most people  i talk to about charli , always bring up marina and the diamonds or kitten or w.e and i have no idea who they are nor do i want to,  except for the songs that they make,  with charli's name on it lol  

i get how i can be a bit racist because of how i talk and using the n word but thats me, thats who i am and thats me , the n word to me and mayb half the population in brooklyn is the same meaning as bro or dude but i can see how some people from different countries and states might see it racist ......and  i honestly dont believe in racism, i feel like its almost 100000% impossible to be born a racist, racist are made by the way the parents or guardians raised that person, and i wasnt raised a racist since my ex step brother was black....

but also i mean if i really was homophobic then i wouldnt have signed up here after reading the first few pages knowing that there are gay and straight people here lol

The original use of the n word in your opening paragraph and the further explanation doesn't really excuse you from saying it. I'm well aware of the use of the word (being from Brooklyn and all...) but it's a better look overall if you don't use it here at least. And yes before you ask, I am black. Welcome to our Charli thread.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

like most people i talk to about charli , always bring up marina and the diamonds or kitten or w.e and i have no idea who they are nor do i want to, except for the songs that they make, with charli's name on it lol

stan!

Anyway fuck I'm not ready for the BTR bandwagoners that will inevitably crowd this thread. :rip:

14417469274.gif