Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok i saw charli live

it was a rly fun and good show, she's an awesome performer and the lighting was quite nice--i always appreciate good lighting

wish she did nuclear seasons live but seems she has not done that in months :(

show was rly good

femme sucked

elliphant was crazy and made me laugh

i'm not a fan of multiple openers...

also there were little kids there

6 yr olds

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

ok i saw charli live

it was a rly fun and good show, she's an awesome performer and the lighting was quite nice--i always appreciate good lighting

wish she did nuclear seasons live but seems she has not done that in months :(

show was rly good

femme sucked

elliphant was crazy and made me laugh

i'm not a fan of multiple openers...

also there were little kids there

6 yr olds

Lol kind of agree except I thoigj femme was cute. She had a great stage presence I just didn't feel she was really singing bevause of the backing track. Anyway, Charli was great but I'm sad she abandoned true romance and that there was like a 9 year old next to me.

Lol kind of agree except I thoigj femme was cute. She had a great stage presence I just didn't feel she was really singing bevause of the backing track. Anyway, Charli was great but I'm sad she abandoned true romance and that there was like a 9 year old next to me.

Femme and Elliphant both had great stage presence and though I think neither vocals were strong, they were great performers and it was fun and funny to watch haha. 

Charli was awesome but some of the new songs are just like........?????

Also Money made me laugh out loud.

Why did she abandon Nuclear Seasons?!

And why did she never properly release I'll Never Know (which is my fave track)

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Here's the video from the Yahoo performance. It's split up by track, and is actually compiled from multiple recordings. I had glitches a few times, so this contains the best versions. Some the problems were consistent across all recordings, like the hard right-pan on "I Love It", so I think the problem was actually on the source.

The audio quailty is very different from Booky's version, so I've also included an extract of just the audio.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7CHRpO4TWlmRm9mbmxpM1NYOFk&usp=sharing

After watching this a few times, I've formed a few opinions. First, the drummer is really cute, but should try to remember to close her mouth. I also wish Charli had introduced her band members at some point during the set. Charli seems a bit bored with some of the True Romance tracks. She's definately more into performing the more recent stuff.

The newer stuff also seems better geared to live performance. Except Gold Coins. That song really is a dud, but she must have some attachment to it to keep it in the set. Also, say what you will about the lyrics to BTR (which even Charli says are stupid), but that song and London Queen are pure pop punk straight out of the 70's/90's.

Here's the video from the Yahoo performance. It's split up by track, and is actually compiled from multiple recordings. I had glitches a few times, so this contains the best versions. Some the problems were consistent across all recordings, like the hard right-pan on "I Love It", so I think the problem was actually on the source.

The audio quailty is very different from Booky's version, so I've also included an extract of just the audio.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7CHRpO4TWlmRm9mbmxpM1NYOFk&usp=sharing

After watching this a few times, I've formed a few opinions. First, the drummer is really cute, but should try to remember to close her mouth. I also wish Charli had introduced her band members at some point during the set. Charli seems a bit bored with some of the True Romance tracks. She's definately more into performing the more recent stuff.

The newer stuff also seems better geared to live performance. Except Gold Coins. That song really is a dud, but she must have some attachment to it to keep it in the set. Also, say what you will about the lyrics to BTR (which even Charli says are stupid), but that song and London Queen are pure pop punk straight out of the 70's/90's.

thank you :flutter:

BzhmW.png

Also, say what you will about the lyrics to BTR (which even Charli says are stupid), but that song and London Queen are pure pop punk straight out of the 70's/90's.

I've tried to make this point in the thread, but I guess I couldn't make it this simple. I honestly like the three songs we've gotten so far.

I've tried to make this point in the thread, but I guess I couldn't make it this simple. I honestly like the three songs we've gotten so far.

I love them. :flutter: 

lABVyGE.png

I want a True Romance cover that's close-up in the style of Sucker...Or a Sucker cover that's zoomed out in the style of True Romance. Lol either of those would be cute

I'm gonna pre-order the Digital album+Limited Boom Clap vinyl at the beginning of November along with the Sucker, I can't wait, I'm excited to get the Sucker Vinyl when it's released too, it will look beautiful next to my True Romance one  :icant:

qqAZ3mU.png