Fluorine

Charli XCX

I didn't get to pick up the album today and it won't be happening tomorrow either, ugh. I wish there was a Target closer to my house. Oh well. I also still haven't even listened to "Money", I'm saving it for the experience lol

It's disappointing imo  :noparty: it sounds so boring the way she recorded the vocals for the studio version.

It's disappointing imo :noparty: it sounds so boring the way she recorded the vocals for the studio version.

Mmm well I guess I won't get my hopes up then lol.

also I extracted the new logo, which I'm obsessed with. idk what I wanna do with it yet, but it's cool af

jHlIt4m.png

EDIT:

here it is in the original pink as well, I know, they are pretty LQ and rough

do8TElh.png

H0bDaqU.gif

It's disappointing imo  :noparty: it sounds so boring the way she recorded the vocals for the studio version.

I like the vocals! It's like this put-on bad bitch posh persona that isn't in any of her other studio songs so I really appreciate that.

@@Sucker what's up with Charli's left (our right) arm in your avatar? It's half covered in a sleeve but half totally exposed and I don't really understand how it's working..

I think it's transparent!

Charli-XCX:-Seventeen-Magazine-2014--03.

lABVyGE.png

Let's turn back time~

On page 100 we were arguing about 14 I think?

Congratulations on 100 pages of this trainwreck thread! Mind if I rename it to "The Clusterfuck Thread 2.0"?
#FirstCharliBoardsPost

:popcorn:

On page 200 we faced a threat with an alternate Charli forum but stayed trucking along:

Oh, 200 pages! :legend: :woot: :gclap: :party:

On page 300 Break the Rules had just come out and yeahhhhh eek:

Happy 300th page! Anyone want to drink to the decline of Charli's music with me?

Wow that there was a whole year between 200 and 300 but only a few months between 100-200 and 300-400. That dry spell.

Let's turn back time~

On page 100 we were arguing about 14 I think?

On page 200 we faced a threat with an alternate Charli forum but stayed trucking along:

On page 300 Break the Rules had just come out and yeahhhhh eek:

Wow that there was a whole year between 200 and 300 but only a few months between 100-200 and 300-400. That dry spell.

God bless.

I love her cover of Money! IMO the sexy, husky voice she puts on totally fits the song. Like, she's almost growling the word "money" sometimes and it's fucking awesome.

Also I did get my CD from Target and there were no stickers?? So wtf? :(

14417469274.gif

Are all CD versions explicit? I can't find one that, well, explicitly marks it as explicit. Since the Target version said nothing and ended up being censored, I'm kinda worried. I'm not going to buy another one if it turns out all CDs are censored. :diva: