Fluorine

Charli XCX

same, and im not even embarrassed about it 

btw this might be a little early but some sucker demos really need to leak  :creep:  or angry all the time  :creep:  or anything really  :creep:

It's my birthday and as soon as I come home tomorrow morning I expect Angry All The Time in my inbox xxxx k

Did you not enjoy the last 4 unreleased songs that leaked that he added stems to?

Yo, I didn't add stems to any of those. Get your facts straight before blindly accusing!

X----into me, into you----X

Yo, I didn't add stems to any of those. Get your facts straight before blindly accusing!

oh wow, you changed your username so people couldn't call you out anymore 

200_s.gif

BzhmW.png

oh wow, you changed your username so people couldn't call you out anymore 

200_s.gif

:rip:

Last time I posted in this thread everybody loved/respected Booky (or whatever his new username is).

How come? haha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Tbh...why keep songs to yourself in the first place? It's like you're contracted by her label to prevent songs from spreading...they aren't your property.

there's lots of different reasons for not leaking songs, i know on the outside it seems very simple but it's actually really not. you might have been given the songs by a friend, so you're not leaking them out of friendship. it might have a trader's beats in (ie. LODV2), so you might be waiting to get the "real" version. you might hold on to it in order to trade for some more tracks. there's lots of reasons for not leaking, it's not as simple as just a superiority complex (although i think that if you proclaim to have them + leak snippets but not the track, then you're a dick)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

there's lots of different reasons for not leaking songs, i know on the outside it seems very simple but it's actually really not. you might have been given the songs by a friend, so you're not leaking them out of friendship. it might have a trader's beats in (ie. LODV2), so you might be waiting to get the "real" version. you might hold on to it in order to trade for some more tracks. there's lots of reasons for not leaking, it's not as simple as just a superiority complex (although i think that if you proclaim to have them + leak snippets but not the track, then you're a dick)

The thing is, everyone knows he has all of the tracks mentioned for a few artists through whatever means...yet won't share them. It's not like he never mentioned the songs either. I don't think Angry All The Time was a widespread title until after he mentioned it (I could be wrong). And as a general statement in regards to Lana unleaked songs, people have them but in order to prove "loyalty" or out of their own greed they don't leak music (which ISN'T their property to withhold from others to begin with).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The thing is, everyone knows he has all of the tracks mentioned for a few artists through whatever means...yet won't share them. It's not like he never mentioned the songs either. I don't think Angry All The Time was a widespread title until after he mentioned it (I could be wrong). And as a general statement in regards to Lana unleaked songs, people have them but in order to prove "loyalty" or out of their own greed they don't leak music (which ISN'T their property to withhold from others to begin with).

Well if he has repeatedly mentioned having tracks but hasn't leaked them, then that's a pretty dickish move to make. There does tend to be a rampant "holier-than-thou" attitude amongst hoarders which should be discouraged, but, for the most part, a lot of hoarders keep their tracks for legitimate reasons.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It doesn't bother me that he has it and won't leak it

I'm bothered by his continuous posting of ingratiating messages like we're stupid for not knowing something he knows or when he references things and acts like it's common knowledge. Like sorry I'm finishing my bachelors degree and you're a bored junior in high school with more time?? idk

BzhmW.png