Fluorine

Charli XCX

getting ready for her to bring out the new one,start a tour,abandon it and moan about how her album is shit

I just don't understand how she can say that the Vroom Vroom songs are the best she's ever done, that she hates SUCKER, and then make a song that sounds like it came from SUCKER  :deadbanana:

The lead single should've been Round & Round or Girl's Night Out  :deadbanana:

Charli said she hates SUCKER now :defeated:

she honestly just needs to stfuuu lol. like can this not be a recurring theme in all of her albums

omg i'm driunk though so maybe none o f this means anyhting 

Sucker is pretty good???? decent???  :thumb2:

14417469274.gif

I think she's just tired of Sucker. Like after doing the songs live almost every night, she seems like the type to listen to her album 200 times before she releases it, etc y'know. I think hate is just a strong word and she used the wrong word and you all are looking too much into it.

Maybe. There are some artists (e.g. Grimes) who just hate their previous album after they're done with it

i love charli but why is she acting like this is the perfect song for halloween 

literally ANY of her other songs with sophie from vroom vroom or performed live would be better for halloween than ATAP

i love charli but why is she acting like this is the perfect song for halloween 

literally ANY of her other songs with sophie from vroom vroom or performed live would be better for halloween than ATAP

Lmao exactly!! It sounds like a Christmas song!

Not that I'm complaining :creep: