Fluorine

Charli XCX

I need one of the extras to be Sophie's remix of Roll With Me (or even the demo) like.... the live version does not compare to what the label forced miss XCX to put out. I feel like they're afraid of PC Edited Vocals but thats what makes their tracks so unique and iconic.... I need the label to GET INTO IT

I need one of the extras to be Sophie's remix of Roll With Me (or even the demo) like.... the live version does not compare to what the label forced miss XCX to put out. I feel like they're afraid of PC Edited Vocals but thats what makes their tracks so unique and iconic.... I need the label to GET INTO IT

Sophie's remix? He just speeds everything up when he plays live, the one on the mixtape is the original afaik

From Starrah's Wiki page credits:

"Charlie XCX with Raye featuring Travis Scott - "Dreamer" (Original version; additional vocals)"

Has anyone seen anything about this? Or even Charli & Travis' names on the same page?

"Charlie XCX with Raye featuring Travis Scott - "Dreamer" (Original version; additional vocals)"

Has anyone seen anything about this? Or even Charli & Travis' names on the same page?

Wtf no. Maybe she changed it when she decided to use only female features.

bye i would've been so much more here for these 3

Drugs is something you can listen to while driving late night. I did this in my sister's car and the experience is incredible.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Not when emotional exists

Blame It on You though....

Yeah you've just made me more confident in my opinion, they are both standouts for me.

I mean I love them all, it's just Drugs and Lipgloss aren't as good imo

FzytWEW.png