Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't keep up with the masterposts but all I can say is that none of the 3 songs that recently leaked were worth saving 

well tbh I just needed it to get the original Blame It On Ur Luv for someone because I was stupid and didn't download it

also it had all the Discord leaks you PM'd me for which btw sorry for unintentionally ignoring that I literally haven't logged in here for a month

te deseo, cariño

omfg i swear there's something wrong with lanaboards like I already changed the link but it still redirected to the old link posted, and so you actually have to copy and paste the link to the url bar, not just click the link. anyways, I think i've already fixed it now

Okay gays, I've reupload another link of the masterpost, but this is a reminder to ALL OF YOU who wants to link it:

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE FULL LINK ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET for all of our sake. There are bots running in this site that'll automatically scan for copyrighted files and take them down (I've had this happen when I posted the masterpost google drive AND IN MEGA TOO IF YOU DON'T BE CAREFUL). If someone is asking for a link for the masterpost, just post the instructions on how to get it, but for god's sake DO NOT POST THE WHOLE FUCKING LINK thanks

This is what you gays should copy and paste next time someone ask for one: 

http://links.snahp.it/27xcx

click the link above, the password is the first five letters of this forum's name (without spaces)

once you finally got the mega link, you'll need to enter decryption key, which you can find here https://pastebin.com/jJ5FG6aZ (just copy and paste the whole pastebin)

once again, please DO NOT post links that begins with https://mega.nz/fm/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@harmonia

well tbh I just needed it to get the original Blame It On Ur Luv for someone because I was stupid and didn't download it

also it had all the Discord leaks you PM'd me for which btw sorry for unintentionally ignoring that I literally haven't logged in here for a month

http://picosong.com/wRnJy Blame It On Ur Luv

& it's fine, I eventually got the discord leaks

I still can't believe Charli butchered little miss Blame It On Ur Luv and turned her into Track 10. She really didn't deserve that, she was a cute bop. 

in all honesty there are some ACTUAL fillers on XCX3 im very reluctant to listen to

like Queen Lizzy, Girls Night Out, and  Good Girls

I overplayed XCX3 to the point where most of it is "filler" to me, it's like when you say a word over and over again until it doesn't mean anything anymore

in all honesty there are some ACTUAL fillers on XCX3 im very reluctant to listen to

like Queen Lizzy, Girls Night Out, and  Good Girls

I'll pray for you Khris,you and that disgusting music taste of yours. God Bless x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

well that sucks for her? i guess?

i am not here for people not @ing me :oprah3:

Girls Night Out?! Girls Night Out, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that an ugly ass bitch like this would even say that, oh my god.  :pls:

Ugh I read her interview and she said there will be an album she just doesn't know what format e.g.10 songs with 2 singles,a visual album or several eps.she also mentioned that the reason she's doing so many features is because she wants to fade into the background eventually she sounded postive but it worded really depressingly