Fluorine

Charli XCX

yall acting like cardi isn't a streaming monster and this song won't give charli the mainstream exposure she deserves.

MY ONLY CONCERN is that Girls Girls Girls will be confused with Girls Night Out, if and when charli makes it the first single off xcx3 (with music video cameos by camila and taylor)

But maybe charli can use "girls" as brand recognition, (Girls Girls Girls, Girls Night Out, Good Girls, etc.)

there is nothing wrong with cardi b. she was transphobic before and apologized, it happens, shut up. this is the only thing that will keep this song afloat and potentially a hit lmfao y'all are stupid

we're not stupid we maybe just have ears

anyways i'm glad if the song becomes a hit cuz charli deserves it but still cardi can choke 

there is nothing wrong with cardi b. she was transphobic before and apologized, it happens, shut up. this is the only thing that will keep this song afloat and potentially a hit lmfao y'all are stupid

even if she issued that half assed apology that didnt even scratch the surface of all things wrong in that video she's still problematic but go off

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

yall acting like cardi isn't a streaming monster and this song won't give charli the mainstream exposure she deserves.

MY ONLY CONCERN is that Girls Girls Girls will be confused with Girls Night Out, if and when charli makes it the first single off xcx3 (with music video cameos by camila and taylor)

But maybe charli can use "girls" as brand recognition, (Girls Girls Girls, Girls Night Out, Good Girls, etc.)

if canneloni carbegio or trailer swift come within 100 fucking feet of the girls night out music video i am calling the police

Y'all being shady about Cardi but her Invasion of privacy album is already iconic though

Could someone link me to Mø's Girls demo because I skipped it for some reason xoxo

Sis... just because it has a cute streaming profile and sold a cute number of copies doesn't mean it's iconic. We stan quality here at lanaboards, and Cardi's music is far from quality (I s2g if she includes a ratchet ass lyric like "these hoes pussy stink" I will start a war  :crossed: ). Plus Bebe's a trashy sellout so ummmm... idk maybe her verse will snap

and yeah can someone post the MØ demo? I don't remember listening to it