Fluorine

Charli XCX

I love how dramatic the instrumental for 5 in the morning is  :defeated: definitely seems she's going in a new direction with her sound than the original xcx3, and idk if I'm here for the talk rapping, she sound like all them soundcloud rappers, Lil XCX incoming! I'm still gonna bop to this tho

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

1. HATED that version of Dreamer with Bibi. Nope.

2. finally got around to Tough Love, this is cute <3

3. 5 In the Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally new music. I need her to drop it this month please it just wouldn't make sense to keep performing it and not release it.

4. this Track 10 remix......... whoa. The last minute and a half sounds like Vespertine-era Björk

5. can someone send me the best audio we have of Party Party?

H0bDaqU.gif

You all called After the Afterparty generic, you called Boys generic, and now you're calling 5 in the Morning generic. Like...........what do you guys want? She's not gonna release a PC music song as her lead single.............she's not that dumb and her label would never let her.

i genuinely think that 5 in the morning is her worst song, judging by the live version ofc, i hope she will change my mind cause it really is unlistenable

edit: i'm too harsh wtf. i always hated people when people judged songs by live versions but now i'm doing it lmaooo

i hope studio version will prove me wronq

Idk if I like the new song she performed - she's pretty much just given up properly singing now which is sad

u can't expect someone who constantly has their finger on the pulse of pop (and is usually two steps ahead) to really be "properly singing" in 2018

the AG remix of Track 10 is awful................ it's not listenable

wasn't meant to be!!! the stream was about celebrating ambient music, field recordings, noise, space and distortion!!

X----into me, into you----X

u can't expect someone who constantly has their finger on the pulse of pop (and is usually two steps ahead) to really be "properly singing" in 2018

wasn't meant to be!!! the stream was about celebrating ambient music, field recordings, noise, space and distortion!!

I can't expect a pop singer to sing? Are you ok - I think I kind of get what you mean but it was only a thought

I can't expect a pop singer to sing? Are you ok - I think I kind of get what you mean but it was only a thought

He means she's not focused on being a vocalist, she's focused on being an amazing songwriter and playing with the boundaries of pop music 

If this dumb bitch wants to attract any fans at the republican tour she should sing Girls Night Out or Good Girls and that’s the tea

5 in the morning is just an okay song I’m over AG’s production and miss the bubble gum sophie pop of 205’s xcx3

Also the fact that she sang Fancy as her closing song is an abortion