Fluorine

Charli XCX

Close your eyes and imagine a future where Charli got tired of pop music and shifted her sound towards country music for good. Hoarders have tons of tracks. Would you like them to leak it? Would you beg them for a snippet? Would you still love her when she's no longer young and a party girl?  :derpna3:

I am a Taylor Swift fan since she was singing country pop bops, I can take anything.

giphy.gif

So if a person doesn't connect for a whole year, their plays would be applied when they do connect even if it's a whole year later? That sounds silly.

You need internet to be able to stream.

Ya pretty much. You can download for offline play, but when you next connect to the internet, it will recognise the streams. So if you don’t connect, the streams will never count.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i may be in the minority, but it would be a whole serve if charli started making country tunes, js

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

B6tWDKnIYAAhbBs.jpg

country music is great i'd be here for it. i don't think it would be her best sound but i'd still love it.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I feel like she's really coming for blood with this single. The song is catchy as hell and the Troye feature will draw some attention to the release by default. He may not be the most interesting guy but you can't deny his popularity. With a good video I could see it doing Boys numbers easily.

Haven't you guys figured out the reason the 1999 single cover is green???

She's coming like a powerful detox juice to clean up our organisms and music charts from the hot garbage that has been going on this whole year. HER MIND! :defeated:

ya it seems like they'll both listed as the artist rather than Troye as a feat. Which is weird because didnt someone say on another page that his part on the song is fairly minimal? 

But I could see them giving equal artist credit as a marketing thing to try and draw in his fanbase

Agreed. I know it was said that Max Martin produced but it surely doesnt sound like it.

Would expect more from him for sure! Excited to hear it on Friday anyways, but fingers crossed it sounds a bit bigger and less monotone.