Fluorine

Charli XCX

I would be completely content with her releasing pop albums and keeping all the PC stuff on mixtapes

This! I just want a full mainstream pop record, she's more than capable - she's one of the best pop writers in the industry! The hook on 1999 has been in my head since release! And I know she didn't write Boys but she executed the song and it's visuals brilliantly...

Its amazing how the meaning of BIOYL changes as Track 10. Like in BIOYL "Every time you get too close I run away, and every time you say those words I don't know what to say, back to the beginning I wish that I can change" is just like a cute little pre-chorus but in Tack 10 its like........so sad

Its amazing how the meaning of BIOYL changes as Track 10. Like in BIOYL "Every time you get too close I run away, and every time you say those words I don't know what to say, back to the beginning I wish that I can change" is just like a cute little pre-chorus but in Tack 10 its like........so sad

That's so true, I love that. The way it's so minimalist and the chord changes are different from BIOYL too, it really changes the mood of that part

They need to drop the video like now, its already falling on the charts

You mean Charli jumping out of a trash can or bathroom stall saying stream 1999 didn’t help?? Shocking.

Someone needs to tell her that insta stories are not promo