Fluorine

Charli XCX

the treble + claps + sexy breathing in Babygirl sounds like waves crashing on the shore of a sexy beach. ok & then the fucking spaceship sounds in the bridge??? THE BASS!!!!! &&& THEN THE COWBELL. Babygirl literally BLASTS OFF and some of y’all have the nerve to call it a bad song!!

:defeated: :poordat: :rollin: :crai:

I can't argue with these FACTS....the synths + bass + the guitar sounds straight out of a Prince or Stevie Wonder song, a perfectly executed throwback style but also slaps SO hard like a modern pop song. She doesn't rly have any other songs with this vibe and it's sooo fucking good! Babygirl is a fucking gem, if u disagree then ur wrong

still no idea of who Uffie or Abra are

sis WHAT

uffie is a legend, when i saw that she was on n1a i was not expecting something like babygirl but more like this banger that sounds like it could be part of pop 2 easily

i feel like if you enjoy pop 2 and pc music/electronic in general, uffie's debut sex dreams and denim jeans is a 10/10 for you, to me it's a classic

I assume that’s what Black Car is then. Eclipse said he had listened to Charli unleaded & ranked songs like My Heart, Next Life, Tears & Tantrums Demo, White Dress, & Shoes. White Dress was at the top of the list & a few weeks ago our good sis Bloom for you posted a lyric in the status updates containing the phrase white dress so I could only assume that he also has the song. So I was wondering if they’re any good at all. I also wonder if it’s a possible album track since we haven’t heard any snippets from it at all at least that’s what I think

I don't have those, I was just quoting a post from xcxboards cause I liked it - also the jam city song might be called black car but I have no idea 

I don't have those, I was just quoting a post from xcxboards cause I liked it - also the jam city song might be called black car but I have no idea

Thank you sis!! I needa visit xcxboards more :toofunny: I hope it’s called Black Car I think the title would be nice & refreshing!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

OKAY I’m finna hand out some BANS for u tasteless troglodytes who have the NERVE to call Babygirl the worst song on N1A???? Like are y’all really deaf??????? Babygirl is a MAGICAL trip to the BEACH in a NOSTALGIC sports car from the 90s!!!!!! WITH A COWBELL!!!!!! ONLY THE BEST POP SONGS FEATURE THE COWBELL, THE PUREST POP INSTRUMENT OF ALL.

the treble + claps + sexy breathing in Babygirl sounds like waves crashing on the shore of a sexy beach. ok & then the fucking spaceship sounds in the bridge??? THE BASS!!!!! &&& THEN THE COWBELL. Babygirl literally BLASTS OFF and some of y’all have the nerve to call it a bad song!!

:defeated: :poordat: :rollin: :crai:

I'm living for the energy in these posts!! 

KillForLove, on 27 Oct 2018 - 5:50 PM, said:

I TAKE ALL OF THESE BLUE AND YELLOW PILLS BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO LAST

LIKE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

YOU'RE CHASING AFTER SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL NEVER CATCH

WHOOOOO-OOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOA

giphy.gif

LIIIIIIIIIIIIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAA WHITE MERCEDES

ALWAYS BEEN RUNNING TOO FAST

WHEEEEEEEEEEN YOOOOOOOOOUR HEART IS BREAKING

YOU KEEP ON CHASING ME BACK

HATE MYSELF, I REALLY LOVE YOU

HURTING YOU FEELS LIKE I'M HURTING AS WEEEEEEEEEEELL