Fluorine

Charli XCX

XYLO did Tears & Tantrums much better than Charli & Raye so I’m glad she gave it away

Her voice is so much worse than theirs omg! Don’t usually debate things like this but I’m positive their demo must be better than her Spotify-ed version. It’s aged pretty badly too. :/

Her voice is so much worse than theirs omg! Don’t usually debate things like this but I’m positive their demo must be better than her Spotify-ed version. It’s aged pretty badly too. :/

love both versions! they're unique in their own ways, but I do prefer the original

I legit haven't listened to 1999 for like a week now... sorry Charlotte I have failed you

i was going through my phone and noticed that i listen to charli every. single. day. even if it's just once - which usually doesn't happen

pop 2 keeps going strong (mainly bc of delicious, track 10 and lucky) and 1999 

Lol, I still remember seeing the Exchange performance and thinking damn I'm gonna own this album soon  :toofunny:  Honestly her most iconic show / era

TKO, Roll With Me / Burn Rubber, No Angel, Taxi, Daddy Knows etc. That's when I had faith in XCX3 and was truly excited to hear the album.

Number 1 Angel again fuelled this excitement and here we are still waiting...