Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't even like rita and like you lot even though I live in the UK I assumed she was a massive flop(she has no artistic integrity either really) but I looked it up and she has like 8 no1 singles so commercial success isn't a factor here-rita is chart gold when it comes to the UK whereas charli isn't in either market.

Watching old interviews (Sucker era) and Rita Ora really puts everything into perspective ahah

Charli saying how when recording Sucker, Rita wanted Doing It for herself and her 2nd album.

Since that interview we have had Sucker, Vroom Vroom, Number 1 Angel, Pop 2, endless collabs and now potentially XCX3!

Since that interview Rita Ora fans have had 3 singles and now her second album is finally being released.

Moral of the story - Rita wanted to snatch Charli's last top 10 hit (and it's likely we would've never heard Rita's version) and Charli is too good to us! So much material since Sucker.

I wouldn't be mad, after 2 mixtapes and a couple of PC singles (as well as the leaks) I'm ready for some mainstream pop Charli.

I don't even like rita and like you lot even thougglh I live in the UK I assumed she was a massive flop(she has no artistic integrity either really) but I looked it up and she has like 8 no1 singles so commercial success isn't a factor here-rita is chart gold when it comes to the UK whereas charli isn't in either market.

Ffs I'm done with my phone today, idc anymore try to make some coherence out of the mess above.

https://vine.co/v/OT5rBhQBhE5

throwback to when charli reinvented the country music industry in just one vine  :defeated:

this is even cringier than the little mix chick trying to do a jamaican accent

What True Romance should’ve been:

1.) Nuclear Seasons

2.) You (Ha-Ha-Ha)

3.) Take My Hand

4.) Midnight

5.) Stay Away

6.) Set Me Free - Feel My Pain

7.) Grins

8.) So Far Away

9.) Cloud Aura Ft. Brooke Candy

10.) Jungle

11.) What I Like

12.) Black Roses

13.) You’re The One

14.) How Can I

15.) Lock You Up

16.) The Killing Moon

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

What True Romance should’ve been:

1.) Nuclear Seasons

2.) You (Ha-Ha-Ha)

3.) Take My Hand

4.) Midnight

5.) Stay Away

6.) Set Me Free - Feel My Pain

7.) Grins

8.) So Far Away

9.) Cloud Aura Ft. Brooke Candy

10.) Jungle

11.) What I Like

12.) Black Roses

13.) You’re The One

14.) How Can I

15.) Lock You Up

16.) The Killing Moon

Where can I find TR unreleased?

Also has anybody compiled a list of leaks we have in order by era...?