Fluorine

Charli XCX

yall..... I just listened to Come to My Party for the first time and I'm actually shook because it's so. fucking. good.  :hdu: omg

I've only ever listened to like a few leaked tracks cuz I'm a dumbass. But I'm gonna download all the XCX3 tracks ASAP and listen to everything cuz this is SO good!! the chorus is SENDING ME!! fuck

OMG does that mean there still is at least 2 more monthly singles?!? What were blue & the silver colors for?! I could only think Blame It On Your Love, Bounce, White Mercedes, My Heart, & Next Life. To me, those songs literally drip those colors

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

CXCX_sticker_bundle_1024x1024.png?v=1542

Ok so one between Blue and White is CTMP, and the other is? BIOYL? Idk

Unless the white one is from 5ITM video but then why would they include it?? Idk

First of all TLIC was the worst song on Sweetner. Second if the Pharrell songs didnt work for Gwen Stefani’s comeback, what makes you thibk it would work with Charli.

TLIC isn't that bad, it's just very different and new for say Ariana. And Gwen was different, they were trying to recreate her sound from 10 years ago - him and Charli haven't worked together previously.

Anyways was just a thought.

OMG does that mean there still is at least 2 more monthly singles?!? What were blue & the silver colors for?! I could only think Blame It On Your Love, Bounce, White Mercedes, My Heart, & Next Life. To me, those songs literally drip those colors

I mean probably not - she said she was kinda done with monthly drops for now. It's likely that they were for White Mercedes, Blame It On Your Love and Party Party, since they were the songs she played at the Spotify event.

One could even be for No Angel, maybe it was meant to be a solo drop at some point?

Ok so one between Blue and White is CTMP, and the other is? BIOYL? Idk

Unless the white one is from 5ITM video but then why would they include it?? Idk

They are probably just left overs from the shoot, she said she was done with monthly drops for now (since 1999). It's likely they were gonna be used for other singles but doubt we'll get them now.

Orange was obviously meant to be for BIOYL so that means blue or white was either for Girls Night Out or one of the other songs she played to fans.