Fluorine

Charli XCX

These are the only songs that deserve videos ;

Babygirl / White Roses (Double Feature)     <-- Imagine the power

Out Of My Head

Track 10

Girls Night Out

Come To My Party

a babygirl video would have ENDED me oh my god and i honestly wouldn't mind if a GNO video came out this month...

Now what I really need from Charli is a studio docuseries... Like the making of an album etc.

• Her process with AG, choosing beats and instrumentals.
  • Writing songs to the music and creating melodies etc.
  • Recording the songs in studio, watching a song evolve from demo to final.
  • Her process in picking features and collaborators.
  • Styling and photoshoot, her vision for an album cover and then the making of it.

Ugh... I want it all.

Now what I really need from Charli is a studio docuseries... Like the making of an album etc.

• Her process with AG, choosing beats and instrumentals.
  • Writing songs to the music and creating melodies etc.
  • Recording the songs in studio, watching a song evolve from demo to final.
  • Her process in picking features and collaborators.
  • Styling and photoshoot, her vision for an album cover and then the making of it.

Ugh... I want it all.

Even if it's fake? 

giphy.gif

If 1999 got Charli into the Top 40 again, CTMP (feeding off the momentum) would launch her into pop superstardom! :defeated: :defeated:

They need to keep the momentum up though for sure... I feel like the last few major label releases have been iffy. ATAP kinda had an off-beat video, and remix... Boys was a good release all-round, but nothing really followed it... I’m not really factoring POP 2 into things because that wasn’t really the label’s “thing.”

1999 has had the budget and promo behind it, the label’s blessing, the push... now they need to have another strong single lined up to push this time. Granted, we’re not supposed to know, but she has the material... and it seems like more and more people are warming up to Charli... just a general feeling I’ve had lately. Pull the trigger Atlantic! :defeated:

I mean, let’s be real, 1999 and CTMP definitely sound like they’d come off of the same album, and both have massive single potential.

If 1999 got Charli into the Top 40 again, CTMP (feeding off the momentum) would launch her into pop superstardom?

Now they need to have another strong single lined up to push this time.

1999 and CTMP both have massive single potential?

Come To My Party would not be a hit in 2019!  :toofunny: The song is dated, lyrically it's regressive for Charli. Plus having been leaked and available online for over a year now, means it's likely to bomb.

It'd be a nice buzz track (if it is even gonna be released) along with the album pre-order or something.

I agree they need to have another strong single to follow and I think it needs to be a new unheard song! Angels aren't gonna stream a song they've had for over a year (see GNO and No Angel) enough for it to have an impact. CTMP is too much of a gamble for her.

no angel deserved much better, it's one of her best songs tbh

I 100% agree! The fact that the monthly drop was the first official audio we had of it (SOPHIE demo leaking afterwards) and it just bombed. I know they weren't official singles but I would've loved to have seen a music video and promo for the track. A true hidden gem in her discography.