Fluorine

Charli XCX

i mean if you enjoy bootleg production, badly mastered vocals and shitty mixing her songs might sound better for you, people with ears prefer well produced music though. literally what makes you stan that joke? the only thing she can partly deliver are looks, which aren't the best either lmao. she can't write, she used to be an online prostitute, she can't produce, her voice is heavily processed and she just sucks overall. what's the POINT? there are actual artists that can write, play instruments, sing and don't get even half of the attention that she gets. (not talking about ava obviously) i actually can't believe that charli would want to collab with a carbon copy of herself and lower herself like this, she deserves SO much more. she used to work with best people in the business and now she decides to do THIS? please...

wow you’re this invested in someone you dislike? also trying to use the fact that she used to be a sex worker as some sort of insult is kind of disgusting. get a job

wow you’re this invested in someone you dislike? also trying to use the fact that she used to be a sex worker as some sort of insult is kind of disgusting. get a job

not hard to be invested when other members of the chat drag her on the daily basis. she was a sex worker because she wanted to be, i have every right to call her out on this, let's not act like selling naked pictures online is okay? also, i do have a job, thank you for your concern. get ears <3 

i mean if you enjoy bootleg production, badly mastered vocals and shitty mixing her songs might sound better for you, people with ears prefer well produced music though. literally what makes you stan that joke? the only thing she can partly deliver are looks, which aren't the best either lmao. she can't write, she used to be an online prostitute, she can't produce, her voice is heavily processed and she just sucks overall. what's the POINT? there are actual artists that can write, play instruments, sing and don't get even half of the attention that she gets. (not talking about ava obviously) i actually can't believe that charli would want to collab with a carbon copy of herself and lower herself like this, she deserves SO much more. she used to work with best people in the business and now she decides to do THIS? please...

Whew, the dumb bitch jumped out

Avon Tampax can't sing and you running around as if anyone should give a shit about:

• her rickety ass vocals
  • stupid ass wig or ~Max Cut~ as she calls it
  • bootleg Natalia Kills/Gaga imagery

because she has a two week #1 in the UK is a kii.

When she has an established career and longevity, then maybe we can talk.

Sex work is legitimate work so it's very close-minded and frankly Republican of you to make a statement like that. Gays really love telling women what do to with their bodies and for hating vaginas, they certainly are concerned about what's going on down there.

AND just to be clear, Ava is working with Cirkut, so her money is also lining Dr. Luke's pockets -- a known rapist. Next time keep scrolling and don't open your mouth if you're gonna say something completely moronic

BzhmW.png

Whew, the dumb bitch jumped out

Avon Tampax can't sing and you running around as if anyone should give a shit about:

• her rickety ass vocals

because she has a two week #1 in the UK is a kii.

When she has an established career and longevity, then maybe we can talk.

Sex work is legitimate work so it's very close-minded and frankly Republican of you to make a statement like that. Gays really love telling women what do to with their bodies and for hating vaginas, they certainly are concerned about what's going on down there.

AND just to be clear, Ava is working with Cirkut, so her money is also lining Dr. Luke's pockets -- a known rapist. Next time keep scrolling and don't open your mouth if you're gonna say something completely moronic

when did i say i have anything against dr luke? the user that keeps quoting me has kim petras on his avi so he doesn't have any problem with that either, now THAT is a moronic thing to point out. about the rest, i wouldn't even start if ava wasn't brought up to the conversation, but here we are. 

• her rickety ass vocals

1 - the soundcloud joke doesn't even sing live

2 - the wig which is still more interesting and unique than any soundcloud joke's body part

3 - as if the soundcloud joke doesn't copy charli and pc music acts' aesthetics, starting from music down to imagery

but it is because women can do whatever they want with their bodies you fucking parasite

but i can also judge her for being a lazy cunt and not being able to find a normal job so get off my dick  :lmao:

The boysim allegations were conjured up by 16 yr old stans on Twitter who were mad that he doesn't like Allie X. Also whyyyy are you so angry that Slayyyter is making music and garnering a fanbase please get a job pls pls get a job

What the fuck happened here

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

i'm done defending slayyyter against some right-wing bitch on a pop music forum. have fun losing sleep at night over this 'lazy cunt' who has accomplished more in the last 6 months than you've accomplished in your whole pathetic life

have fun supporting an unsigned soundcloud joke who will be forgotten in 2 months that promotes and normalizes being a prostitute to a young audience, what an idol <3 

as if there is anything wrong with sex work and i don't understand how that would impact your opinion of someone/an artist?

ot: I'm excited for whatever Charli has planned! As much as I would like her to release single now, I actually don't mind if she waits till she has a whole album or project completed before releasing again. Her & her google drive have fed us plenty the last 3 years.