Fluorine

Charli XCX

Wow it’s so good. Are there different versions like isn’t there a snippet of that really heavy synth/bass bit?

Yeah I’m over the moon that it leaked, but the explosive last chorus wasn’t there. :crai: that’s what I was looking forward to the most, there must be another demo I guess.

14417469274.gif

It's not like we'll be satisfied if we get White Mercedes, Party Party, and P4U in HQ because then we'll want the Jam City collab, Dance all Night, and other ones we dont care about enough yet. It was like this when everybody just wanted R&R and Taxi. People were happy for like 30 minutes before they moved on to the next desired leak

It's not like we'll be satisfied if we get White Mercedes, Party Party, and P4U in HQ because then we'll want the Jam City collab, Dance all Night, and other ones we dont care about enough yet. It was like this when everybody just wanted R&R and Taxi. People were happy for like 30 minutes before they moved on to the next desired leak

I mean I get where you’re coming from but I really don’t care about the other songs...

When RnR came out I had never listened to it

Like I have only been asking for it because it’s Lucky lost sister

The problem is that everybody has their own fav and since Charli keeps teasing new songs people are always gonna ask for other leaks

Stop asking for White Mercedes to leak. We still dont know if it will be on the 3rd album or not. We have the full song (in super LQ) so you know what it sounds like, you all cant wait until we know if shes going to use it or not.

No