Fluorine

Charli XCX

If anything we can hope to expect a new song by the time pitchfork fest comes in July because she said she was bringing out a special guest - and Clairo is performing at the fest on the same day and they've seemingly worked on a song for the album according to her instagram stories from a couple months ago so I'm assuming she would be the so called "special guest"

imagine a second single, if not considered the new lead, being ANOTHER feature............and this time with a flop boring artist like clairo......... i have to laugh

I've been waiting really patiently because charli deserves to go at her own pace with no pressure from leakers and fans but I'm doubting that xcx3 will come this year maybe if we're lucky we'll get a winter release or at least a new mixtape era but rn it feels like she's just an instagram model I'd love some more news on the record instead of that she's just "mixing" I'm still so excited that she was in sweden working on music tho 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

to me it doesnt really matter that she's not speaking on the album bc we've all seen how it ended up in 2016 (and 2017). 

but still the silence is kinda frustrating since we haven't gotten anything in 6 months, 1999 went absolutely nowhere and didn't become a hit

imo it would be so nice to have a second wave of monthly drops later in the year, like spring-summer, if she doesn't plan on releasing the album anytime soon. 

i would die for an xcxchange themed ep but like... utopia at its finest 

~Personally~ I’d prefer she doesn't do monthly releases again. I’d rather her just put out a mixtape and tour it if she doesnt want to commit to an album

yeah i meant monthly drops instead of nothing. id rather have a 3rd mixtape too

Charli if you’re reading this thanks for inventing homosexuality <3

Anyway watch us on the 31st of may be like “she might release it this Friday”

TAXI IS COMING :defeated:

I have my clown suit on what about u? wait for it to be Spicy lol

Charli if you’re reading this thanks for inventing homosexuality <3

Anyway watch us on the 31st of may be like “she might release it this Friday”

teaa

omg she tagged gucci on instagram.... and guess what? tonight is a friday...........

n i g h t c l u b o n a friday g o t m y gucci O N

Let us convince hope