Fluorine

Charli XCX

You can see Henry on recent Lizzo IG Story.

whose Henry?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

w........what was the second?

I meant UK sorry, it seems to be the only chart that has an impact on her album releases since 2015. I imagine if ATAP and Boys had of cracked top 20 here we would've gotten XCX3.

Fancy came out way before Sucker and Boom Clap

She really stole Iggy's aesthetic and ran with it for the Sucker era aha

doing it was #8 in the uk and it was the last time she saw a top 10 in whatever country we talk about

I hate how much she ignores Doing It, it's the only Sucker single that has a PC mix too!

i think taxi production is way ahead of its time we dont see pop music like that nowadays. the last person who modified pop music this way was Gaga with The Fame tbh. BTR is good but its just another rock wannabe pop generic song period. Btr is something any music producer could do and thats the tea, Taxi is something only Sophie could come up with and its iconic. Its the bubblegum gay music the world deserves

but isn't taxi just a new front on happy hardcore style music? Btr mixed edm with a pop punk chorus and defied genre expectations it certainly wasn't a typical pop rock or edm song at all.

"blame it on your love out next Thursday2728.png3:11 produced by stargate, cover is text on a grey bg. Banging production with trap percussion and a drop"

her most basic artwork i guess??

I hope this is information that was out there alreadyand that he didn't just spoil the release again, because that's just fucked up, like, since when has that become an ok and accepted thing people do..

qfrWuBl.png

trap percussions? a drop? 

from the description it sounds kinda meh but ill take anything i can get because i doubt she can do worse than 1999