Fluorine

Charli XCX

party party was from the album she did with AG in a day, along with i got it and i don’t wanna know. i don’t think it was ever considered for pop 2 like party for you may have been, it was just given to umru to work on. i don’t know this i’m just guessing lol

she should have done that concept with BIOYL and track 10, would have added an ounce of much needed cohesion

Yeah you’re right but I Got It was repurposed for Pop 2 and that’s when Umru and the features were brought in. I’m guessing the same thing happened with Party Party; at the time of making that album in a day with AG, she said all of those songs only existed as very very early and rough sketches. I’m so excited we get to hear a third song from that album!

i wanna ask, what font did they use for the album cover?

I forgot how it’s called but it’s the font they’ve been using for literally 3 years now so just type Charli XCX font and it shows up

nothing says tomorrow is a guarantee

there's no way of knowing that you'll be with me

as i walk upon the edge of no escape

in the world so flat

and then it hits me like a bolt of faith

i love you, not nothing else

i want to lock you up inside my heart

i always wanted you, sometimes it's hard

what do i do to lock you up inside my heart?

i wanted you from the start

i want to lock you up inside my heart

what do i do to lock you up inside my heart?

i want to lock you up

:crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :trisha:  :trisha:  :trisha:

One of her all-time top 3 best songs ever.

Something tells me Next Level Charli will be a bop omg I just cant wait for the album to come

i feel like it's an intro???? watch it be 1:30 long and just be A.G cook noises and 15 seconds of vocals

lABVyGE.png

i feel like it's an intro???? watch it be 1:30 long and just be A.G cook noises and 15 seconds of vocals

This is the frist thing that came into mind too when I saw the title. But regardless I'm so so so excited

she should have done that concept with BIOYL and track 10, would have added an ounce of much needed cohesion

Blame It On Your Love (as it was in 2017) would not have worked on Pop 2 and would make it less cohesive in my opinion.

To think that since the official XCX3 era began with Vroom Vroom, up until Charli we have received (or are about to receive) 45 songs from Charli as the lead artist! 45 SONGS!

We really did win and don't deserve her... Never mind all the features and leaks including the whole of XCX World.

Is the Early Access for every single show? I have a bad feeling that Prague, CZE won't be included. If Prague is not included I hope it's Berlin at least, I don't want to spend the money for preorder so early.