Fluorine

Charli XCX

that's the point

this is funny bc I genuinely love I Got It, it's the song I probably love the most out of the mixtape. Like, I LOVE pumping it through the car speaker when I'm driving, it makes me feel so fucking good ugh a gay anthem 

it's getting really gross seeing gays making money off of so much of charli's shit from songs, stems to instrumentals so thanks for making it harder for them! charli content isn't there to pay your bills bottoms, get a fucking job!

no problem! I find it really sad and gross that people would do that to someone they claim they support!

Globelamp's attacking Charlotte again I

I see she has extra time on her hands this year now that the restraining order her former bandmates placed on her has finally expired.

Edit: Nevermind it was renewed in May and she has a court documented history of being an abuser lmaooooooooo

omg cant wait to see globelamp on every fucking charli show cuz she is so obsessed with her.

but the truth is that charli being on tour with taylor doesn't mean she has to show public support to her lol. + they probably spoke in private

Its so weird that this girl is like singling out Charli for a 3 year old tweet where she said she liked a Kanye album and saying that she needs to be vocal about support for Taylor. Where was Taylor when Charli was struggling with her label to put music out? Where was Taylor’s public voice on LGBTQ+ issues until a few months ago? Hold your fav to the same standards.

In literally every single way Charli wins lol. No one is ever gonna know who Globelamp is, she will live in irrelevancy whereas Charli is on the top of her game creatively rn, has the strongest fanbase she has ever had, getting great reviews for her music and live shows and has performed live with Globelamps precious Taylor singing a song Charli wrote. Let Globelamp rant for 5 minutes during her lunch break working at Del Taco.