Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone please design a CD packaging (booklet, back cover, front, CD etc) for XCX World? Really want to make a physical copy

Also since we’ve got the HQ album now, and I’ve been listening to the official Tracklist, I’ve become obsessed with XCX World again, it’s SUCH.a good album like wow

Can someone please design a CD packaging (booklet, back cover, front, CD etc) for XCX World? Really want to make a physical copy

Also since we’ve got the HQ album now, and I’ve been listening to the official Tracklist, I’ve become obsessed with XCX World again, it’s SUCH.a good album like wow

I NEED this too! A booklet with all those photos and the lyrics/credits to each song

Does anyone else hear “no chocolate and marble cake” when Charli sings “no chocolate and no bouquet” or is it just me???

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE BRUHHH. the first time i listened to the album thats what i thought she said and i was like girl wyd i mean ok but why would he give you a cake on the first date like thats so extra lol

ok the concert tonight was literally insane i was so scared of crazy people but i went sooooo hard and everybody there did too. absolutely madness literally if y’all get the chance to see her do it cause that was absolutely excellent

ok the concert tonight was literally insane i was so scared of crazy people but i went sooooo hard and everybody there did too. absolutely madness literally if y’all get the chance to see her do it cause that was absolutely excellent

What do you mean no pencil arm twinks pushing and shoving????

I’m gonna say it... we’re all thinking it.

Why has charli never collabed with Lily Allen. This is homophobia!

Lily making PC music after the panned Sheezus and uneventful No Shame would be worse homophobia  :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina