Fluorine

Charli XCX

Melanie hasn't had a hit literally ever. Her biggest hit was on the bubbling charts :rip:

Yeah but my point was that her albums sell pretty well. Charli struggles in both singles and album sales. I’m not saying Charli doesn’t deserve that kind of budget, I’m just saying I see where Atlantic would think they would get a better ROI on Melanie who’s album sales are better.

charli has better unreleased/unleaked tracks than taxi... taxi is not even top 20 unreleased xcx songs :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

once she performs down like woah i'll be happy

charli has better unreleased/unleaked tracks than taxi... taxi is not even top 20 unreleased xcx songs :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

this is wrong but your nickname is her best unreleased so ok I guess???? 

I wonder what Charli means by “doing something drastic” for her next release...

well her releasing an album at all is pretty drastic id say 

I hope this means NO COLLABS!!

Like it would be pretty drastic to release an album with no collabs after N1A, Pop2, & Charli which were all full of other artist features.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the majority of all her collabs released in the last few years - but just IMAGINE how legendary a new Charli XCX solo album would be in 2020.. the future is bright. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Taxi is great not because it’s meant to be taken seriously, but because of the opposite... it’s got the trademark Charli “sass” that I’m kinda missing from “Charli” right now tbh (not to discredit it at all)... and it’s just super catchy and gets stuck in your head. The hook is top-tier.

Also the feeling that the demo version that leaked doesn’t capture... the build up to the end where it changes “...taxi for them, taxi for him, taxi for her... DON’T TALK, GET IN!” It’s SUPER effective songwriting... It’s already a huge bop, but by the end, she just put the icing on the cake... the cherry on top...

And then it just ends... and you’re like, “uhhh WOW, I think she snapped.” :rip: :toofunny:

I don't know but I feel like the PC Music collaboration has reached its peak of evolution and maturity with Charli, I feel like it's been a linear progression from Vroom Vroom till here, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next album would a total different genre with new collaborators and producers

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

I don't know but I feel like the PC Music collaboration has reached its peak of evolution and maturity with Charli, I feel like it's been a linear progression from Vroom Vroom till here, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next album would a total different genre with new collaborators and producers

please no more AG lol

he had a good run..... but it's time for something new

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png