Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey y'all! I just joined this forum but maybe you may or may not recognize me on tumblr as fuckyeahgoldeen? (started as a joke URL when I first made a tumblr and didn't understand it, but it stuck for 2 years)

Anyway, just joined this site because I didn't know it existed before and like everyone else atm I'm looking for 14... Just because I just joined this site doesn't mean I'm a bandwagoner though! I've been a fan of Charli since the Nuclear Seasons video premiered on youtube, and she's now my second favorite artist of all time.

I'm just not one of those people who knows anything about leaks and secret tracks... I don't have anything that's not been made somewhat easily avaible to the public... I don't even understand how people get rare tracks to "trade"... Paying money usually? I'd never heard of this side of music before... I always just wait for things to leak because they always do eventually lol...

Anyway, sorry about that crappy intro... Just wanted to say I'm here... And if anyone can help me out with 14 I'd love you forever although I can see how I appear to be a bandwagoner/atrler and someone you don't want to have the album since I just joined when all the fuss about it leaking is going on...

It's a motherfuckin murder scene, I'm the serial killer only 18

yeah yeah it's a underage wet dream

uh, but that bitch so sexy

trillm0ury.gif

You're turning... finally. :flutter: 

We must rap it 2gethur. Then you'll be officially converted. 

14417469274.gif

Hey y'all! I just joined this forum but maybe you may or may not recognize me on tumblr as fuckyeahgoldeen? (started as a joke URL when I first made a tumblr and didn't understand it, but it stuck for 2 years)

Anyway, just joined this site because I didn't know it existed before and like everyone else atm I'm looking for 14... Just because I just joined this site doesn't mean I'm a bandwagoner though! I've been a fan of Charli since the Nuclear Seasons video premiered on youtube, and she's now my second favorite artist of all time.

I'm just not one of those people who knows anything about leaks and secret tracks... I don't have anything that's not been made somewhat easily avaible to the public... I don't even understand how people get rare tracks to "trade"... Paying money usually? I'd never heard of this side of music before... I always just wait for things to leak because they always do eventually lol...

Anyway, sorry about that crappy intro... Just wanted to say I'm here... And if anyone can help me out with 14 I'd love you forever although I can see how I appear to be a bandwagoner/atrler and someone you don't want to have the album since I just joined when all the fuss about it leaking is going on...

welcome. I'm glad my leakage of Machines brought you here

ray.gif

BzhmW.png

Your intro was good and I'm glad to see a new fan here BUT tell me if that's you in your avatar posing next to someone who's basically God.

@@Emmet is the only one who seems to know any public links.

Welcome! Our Charli thread isn't usually messy as hell!

This whole thread. :noparty:

Your avatar :noparty:

ughhhh can someone at least tell me about 14? Are any of the tracks as good as NF&GS? I'll live vicariously through your listening experiences!

edit: thanks guys! And yes that is me with Sky Ferjesus.

If I PMed you, would you have a few minutes to tell me how it was meeting her? Please, please, please. :cuteface:

Sooo anyone going to Charli's show in Indianapolis? I'm going by myself and driving 4 hours lol so if anyone else is gonna be there let me know! 

and @ you would basically be a saint, but I just joined this forum, I don't know if it's against the rules or not. You could probably PM it to people who ask though. (like me please <333)

edit: @ of course!!

ughhhh can someone at least tell me about 14? Are any of the tracks as good as NF&GS? I'll live vicariously through your listening experiences!

edit: thanks guys! And yes that is me with Sky Ferjesus.

Your avatar :noparty: [2]

She was exquisite. :hottie:

Slit your throat :hottie: :hooker:

Okay, so are we sharing now? I'm cool with it. Sooner rather than later.

tumblr_lx548pzFjA1qgerbz.gif

I know right, like how dare intrude on this sacred space. How will you talk to me face to face? Where will you chose to talk about how I leak music and none of you don't? A modern tragedy.