Fluorine

Charli XCX

I agree with Madz. I've had so much more than enough of this leak nonsense.

Hai, i'm all about old songs leaking ("Pop Princess," where the fvck are you?!?), but I do more about new-er songs.

Then again, if we've been teased with it, there's no better reason for it to leak, like "Mess."

Labels never conplain about releasing songs that have already been performed live, do they? :O

I'm really getting worried at this point. HH is a brand new song - possibly meant for a release - and if it leaks she'll be devastated. :( Not like 'Interior,' and far worse than the album - this is a song the label backed her up on, and that shouldn't leak....

If any of you have it, please, I beg you, do not share, trade, or do anything of the sort. :( Why can't more old unusable songs start circulating, any way???

Please go make a PSA on that shit PopHatesFags site because I can guarantee they'll leak it

BzhmW.png

If I could choose, I'd do anything to have "Mess" and "The Killing Moon" and "Jungle" in studio. :(

Yes, and "Lonely Jaguar!!!" Then we could get on with our lives. :O

And @, pardon my ignorance, but what's a PSA?

Is there a way to check the actual bit rate of a song? I finally found End of the World in 256 but I'm kinda questionable because I've been looking for it for months.

Yes, and "Lonely Jaguar!!!" Then we could get on with our lives. :O

And @, pardon my ignorance, but what's a PSA?

Public Service Announcement. Basically an announcement lol.

Is there a way to check the actual bit rate of a song? I finally found End of the World in 256 but I'm kinda questionable because I've been looking for it for months.

Public Service Announcement. Basically an announcement lol.

There's a program you can download that BCK showed me, but you don't want it, it'll make you obsessive. :hooker:

I'll just send you the song in iTunes quality, gimme a minute to upload it. :) x

14417469274.gif

Well there is a way but not really, let's say you download a song from Itunes and that's in 256 but you burn it to a cd and then you rip cd you can get the 320 kbps that you'd want but it wouldn't actually be 320 since the soruce it came from was 256 kbps. To check the bitrate oof a song, I'v done it with Mp3 filesin a program called Audacity, you select part of the song and then I don't remember well biut I think in the menu there's a part that says Analyze or something and you click on it and a bunch of options will show and you'll have to select one that says analyza plot spectrum which will show you a graph and let's say if it's 320 I think the range goes from 18000 to 22000 (The nuber goes up to on the graphic) I don't know from what number to what number 256 and 128 kbps go, I guess you can find some info about that here: http://www.torrentech.org/index.php?showtopic=186245

So is "Heartbreak High", like, high school or drugs...?

I don't think it's either.

The "heartbreak high" is that kind of masochistic feeling you get when you're heartbroken. It's like you break down and cry, it hurts to even think about them, and then you get over them and it feels great.

X----into me, into you----X

So is "Heartbreak High", like, high school or drugs...?

I would die if that's what it's like!

Like a 'Live Life' pt. 2, with lyrics about Ecstacy and her highschool years of bitchy girls and qute boys.

:defeated:

it sounds like she could be the heartbreaker and she loves tearing boys down so then I expect it to be some super angsty electro-Nirvana type shit.

How To Be a Heartbreaker 2.0 with some edge idk

BzhmW.png