Fluorine

Charli XCX

Imagine she re-records the entire album as a PC pop album

why tho??..... I don’t get this take

True Romance is perfect as it is, & was obviously an influential album for PC Music as a genre so like why do y’all want so badly for AG/Sophie to re-produce this masterpiece?? Let it be! :rip:

14417469274.gif

why tho??..... I don’t get this take

True Romance is perfect as it is, & was obviously an influential album for PC Music as a genre so like why do y’all want so badly for AG/Sophie to re-produce this masterpiece?? Let it be! :rip:

Did I say I wanted a PC True Romance? No, and I don’t. I said imagine if she did

giphy.gif

flume posted about a collab and charli commented and flume commented back saying “i’ll send you beats” on ig

let’s hope this collab happens

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

So, kinda new to her, but whats up w the Pop 2 vinyl? Is it rare or something by now?

I don't think they ever said what the pressing quantity was, but it's steadily gone up in value. It's worth at least 4x more now than what it cost originally

BzhmW.png

I don't think they ever said what the pressing quantity was, but it's steadily gone up in value. It's worth at least 4x more now than what it cost originally

Yeah I was wondering how to get my hands on it. Amazon's got one for like 225, hope she has them re-pressed or something cant find them anywhere else

UV/Honeymoon

idk ur country but my cheapest is 120 if that's an option for you https://www.discogs.com/Charli-XCX-Number-1-Angel-Pop-2-/release/11887339

The lowest one's actually in my country, maybe urs too lol haha but that's still 120 for a vinyl. Not the most practical imo, but! Thank you, that's like over half off from what's listed on amazon 

UV/Honeymoon

I remember there is an unreleased from Charli that sounds a bit like the instrumental in the verses of Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado... But I don't remember which one.  :crossed:

The closest I can think of is Hell Yeah Baby that demo for Gwen Stefani