Fluorine

Charli XCX

Love ittt! Kinda gives the vibes of Party 4U and true romance emo/sad

This. It's like an apocalyptic p4u with the heavy tr production. I picture buildings and shit falling and crumbling while the world falls apart. She literally morphed pc with tr and I'm here for it. Excited for what's next.

I'm so sure BJ Burton added all the distortion to the song, the guy who produced III by BANKS and there is A LOT distortion in that record, however i think it suits banks' songs for example: stroke
but forever...idk if it this distortion really suits the song

waitttt hold on. now i'm listening with headphones and it sounds better tbh. without headphones it really sounds like a distortion

You guys rant like she’s going to stop working with AG because of your comments .... Let it be known she does NOT care about your opinions. If you don’t want noise maybe check out some selena Gomez or something

Some of us are Charli fans, not AG/PC Music/whatever fans. The way you are fuming because we think she needs to change the direction after 4 projects in the same vein... worms.

I'm so sure BJ Burton added all the distortion to the song, the guy who produced III by BANKS and there is A LOT distortion in that record, however i think it suits banks' songs for example: stroke

we'll be waiting for charli to serve her own till now

giphy.gif

fuckkkkk i am loving this, i also think caroline's cover shoulda been the one for streaming etc. but yknow, just grateful it wasn't one of those bad fan edits.