Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyways, my top 3 from Charli... it's very volatile. Never sure of what my actual favorites are because its always rotating. Right now I'd say that the ones that I go back to the most are:

Next Level Charli

Gone

Thoughts

But also... Shake It exists. February 2017 exists. Cross You Out exists. It's like picking favorite children.

4 minutes ago, Pasta said:

You guys can get really aggressive damn 

Dragging someone like that just cause they revealed that she has an unreleased cover of a song, is it that serious y'all :crazy:

lmao well I know it’s not just me that thinks the attention seeking shit should be left in discord / 2013. it’s basically somebody trying to show off to everyone that they have something ~xcxclusive~ for the sake of their own ego. Charli has dozens of unleaked we know about and even more that we don’t - I’m not gonna thank or praise somebody just because they happened upon a song that others don’t have (yet) 

like either be a nice fan and share with the fanbase or go somewhere else. nobody is thirsting for a sucker era COVER anyway 

maybe it’s aggressive but no it’s not bitter, really don’t care they have a song I don’t - I’ve got hundreds of other unreleased Charli to enjoy. real fans of an artist don’t hoard songs and brag about having them. That user was in the Melanie thread days ago trying to trade unleaked material and had to get a reminder from Elle that it’s not allowed - so now they’re trying it here? I’m not having it 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

14417469274.gif

45 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

lmao well I know it’s not just me that thinks the attention seeking shit should be left in discord / 2013. it’s basically somebody trying to show off to everyone that they have something ~xcxclusive~ for the sake of their own ego. Charli has dozens of unleaked we know about and even more that we don’t - I’m not gonna thank or praise somebody just because they happened upon a song that others don’t have (yet) like either be a nice fan and share with the fanbase or go somewhere else. nobody is thirsting for a sucker era COVER anyway  maybe it’s aggressive but no it’s not bitter, really don’t care they have a song I don’t - I’ve got hundreds of other unreleased Charli to enjoy. real fans of an artist don’t hoard songs and brag about having them. That user was in the Melanie thread days ago trying to trade unleaked material and had to get a reminder from Elle that it’s not allowed - so now they’re trying it here? I’m not having it 

No offense but you're just proving my point. By writing paragraphs in response about that person about how them teasing is bad, you're just giving them the attention that you say that they're wanting. If it pisses you off then just don't respond to them. 

You guys love to drag teasers for ''wanting attention'' but then you go ahead and give them it. Your posts about this just make it look like you do care.

Also ''you're not a real fan if you hoard unreleased music'' ??? yeah because you totally have to do something literally illegal that is leaking music to be a ''real'' fan.

1 hour ago, Pasta said:

No offense but you're just proving my point. By writing paragraphs in response about that person about how them teasing is bad, you're just giving them the attention that you say that they're wanting. If it pisses you off then just don't respond to them. 

You guys love to drag teasers for ''wanting attention'' but then you go ahead and give them it. Your posts about this just make it look like you do care.

Also ''you're not a real fan if you hoard unreleased music'' ??? yeah because you totally have to do something literally illegal that is leaking music to be a ''real'' fan.

whatever she's corny because she's a regular common ass fan that frequents the thread like the rest of us and all of the sudden that she has an unreleased cover that may or may not even be real her first thought was ima make these bitches beg for it

2 hours ago, Pasta said:

sorry but no. Just because I have time to type a response to something I disagree with does not mean I give a fuck about somebody begging for attention. Just because I give them my attention for all of 2 minutes to type a response - it’s not the same as giving them the attention they clearly seek from people PM’ing them begging to trade unleaked material - which is not allowed here - which is my entire point of response. 

I’m telling them to Shut up and stop advertising unleaked material - Elle has already warmed them once - I am warning them again. If I see it again, they are flagged as a spammer and lose their privilege to post on this forum. It’s as simple as that. My response as a mod reminding them of rules is not the same as giving them the attention they seek. I’m not begging for their little “exclusive” cover - I don’t care if I never hear the one song they are hoarding. I’m over the disregard for the forum rules and I’m over the attempt at ego validation. That’s all. 

:kiss3:

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

sorry but no. Just because I have time to type a response to something I disagree with does not mean I give a fuck about somebody begging for attention. Just because I give them my attention for all of 2 minutes to type a response - it’s not the same as giving them the attention they clearly seek from people PM’ing them begging to trade unleaked material - which is not allowed here - which is my entire point of response. I’m telling them to Shut up and stop advertising unleaked material - Elle has already warmed them once - I am warning them again. If I see it again, they are flagged as a spammer and lose their privilege to post on this forum. It’s as simple as that. My response as a mod reminding them of rules is not the same as giving them the attention they seek. I’m not begging for their little “exclusive” cover - I don’t care if I never hear the one song they are hoarding. I’m over the disregard for the forum rules and I’m over the attempt at ego validation. That’s all. 

Well you are right for some things but I think if you believe that he's breaking rules you should just report/warn him and not give him attention by responding because that is literally what he wants.

And I got kind of annoyed with your post saying that hoarding unreleased music means you aren't a real fan because there's often good reasons for people keeping stuff like that to themself, like if they don't want to get in legal trouble lol and I think if people work on getting these songs themselves they get to decide what to do with them.

They could be lying, or telling the truth about this cover idk, but I still think that the forum is doing too much on a person who probably is trolling and it's not that serious to cause all of this drama. But I don't want to argue, so we should maybe end this here. Hope you have a good day.