Fluorine

Charli XCX

So, I'm intrigued as to how everybody ranks her opening and closing tracks? She always has great opening and closing tracks on her albums/mixtapes... Here's my personal opinion (before you all slate me for putting Lipgloss last)

01. Dreamer (feat. Starrah and RAYE)

02. Nuclear Seasons

03. Pink Diamond

04. Sucker

05. Backseat (feat. Carly Rae Jepsen)

06. Next Level Charli 

01. Visions

02. Track 10

03. Need Ur Luv

04. Lock You Up

05. 2099 (feat. Troye Sivan)

06. Lipgloss (feat. cupcakKe)

01. Dreamer (feat. Starrah and RAYE)

02. Sucker

03. Next Level Charli 

04. Pink Diamond

05. Nuclear Seasons

06. Backseat (feat. Carly Rae Jepsen)

01. Track 10

02. Visions

03. 2099 (feat. Troye Sivan)

04. Lipgloss (feat. cupcakKe)

05. Need Ur Luv

06. Lock You Up

giphy.gif

Hope charli gives us an official punk project.

I remember when she posted that pic with the electric guitar and was like [what if my album] sounds like this

And then the most guitary moment we got on charli was White Mercedes lol

I want Mow That Lawn type shit

only if it's Dylan produced. The latest Nasty Cherry song bangs. That sound but harder would be interesting, otherwise she's at a point were a dead 40+yrs genre would be a fall out of path.

Imagine Charli doing something along the lines of All the Things She Said... Wasn't she teasing a Sky collab that sounded similar to that a long long time ago?

she said the Sky collab was tatu sounding, but I feel she was making things up & I don’t think they had worked together yet

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Does anyone else play Animal Crossing. I make a lot of trades and i want to make design patterns that says 'Stream Party 4 U by Charli XCX" or stream Charli XCX How im Feeling now. something along those lines lol 

asking in case anyone else already did this?

It still feels surreal to me that Charli was able to get Sky on a track on XCX3. Never thought that would have happened in general to be honest, let alone in 2019.

Remembering the autumn of 2012 when Charli dropped Super Ultra and Sky dropped Ghost... What a time it was to be alive. Though I can't say I'm shocked that Charli's managed to put out 3 albums, 2 album-sized mixtapes, an EP, and countless droplets before Sky has even put out her sophomore album. Truly an embodiment of their respective energies exhibited when they performed Grins together.