Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, miamigardenclub said:

i know this is completely unrelated to charli but i will say this: chicken teriyaki is one of the most fucking terrible songs ive ever heard and im the same person who loved high road by kesha so you know i dont think all songs are bad songs but dear lord that song was TERRIBLE

i haven't been commenting on the thread cause i don't wanna spread unnecessary negativity but it's such a hit or miss album and this is the same person that made el mal querer which is practically a pop masterpiece and idk it's just not it

this isn't the rosalía thread though so let's celebrate that by streaming crash out march 18th aka today :party: (or yesterday depending on your timezone)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

You guys saying some things about the experimentation of MOTOMAMI, just remembers that Rosalía isn't a common pop girl, as well as Charli.

Who knows if in 2026 people will be considering MOTOMAMI as "avant-garde album, ahead of its time"?

Not saying that I consider MOTOMAMI the "Rosalia's Pop2/Yeezus", but certainly we're listening something fresh.

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

the real question is - is there gonna be japanese bonus tracks? :lolliney:

Probably remixes :toofunny:

I expect for it to be Good Ones (Perfume Genius remix), Good Ones (Joel Corey remix) & Beg For You (AG Cook Remix)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I didn't like the album on first listen, but it's very much a grower. Certainly not even close to HIFN/Pop 2 quality, but it's good and getting me pumped for the summer. It's a more substantial version of "Sucker."

Lightning, Move Me, Yuck, Crash and Used to Know Me are my favorites. Aka all of the non singles. Lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, StrandedAttheMoon said:

So... I have kinda sucky news, I'm watching Anthony Fantano's Twith Stream and he's... He's kind of hating on this album.

I knew it would happen tho.

Why are people giving this bald ass misogynist any platform at all :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 minutes ago, StrandedAttheMoon said:

So... I have kinda sucky news, I'm watching Anthony Fantano's Twith Stream and he's... He's kind of hating on this album.

not surprised he hated her work when it wasn't attached to sophie or ag. His true romance review is fucking awful 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, StrandedAttheMoon said:

Why does anyone even care about what he has to say? Does that give Charli validation or anything like that because it seems like some people hold his opinion in high regard for some reason hahaha 

Honestly, to me he's just another pretentious fuck in the music community  :azealia: