Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I would love that tbh… Boom clap (brat remix) [feat. Taylor Swift] or ooo sympathy is a knife but have them work it out on the song

There is nothing for them to work out on the song because it’s not that type of song

On 8/3/2024 at 12:59 PM, blameitonme said:

spring breakers ft britney spears :oprah4:

I'm manifesting.

Leaving the crystals out under the moon tonight.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Yall can we not let the Taylor/chart numbers chat leak out of twitter & onto here, I’m bored of reading about that woman:bebe:, while yall are yelling about Tay no one’s talking about how Rosalia was at Charli’s birthday, what remix is she on:umadney:

giphy.gif

Supersonic, lesbionic, hyperpop main girl (I don't fucking care how you feel) WORK ANGLES 

(Girl stfu I know this is wrong but I'm just so fucking wasted off soooooo many good songs and lyrics, like this bitch is actually insane for creating this artwork. Grammy era, you slits)

Also someone tell Charli you can quite literally grow Erythroxylum in LA county... Based on, uh... Not personal experience. Nope. Definitely not for several years either, until I moved. Nahhhh. (Charli HMU fr tho lmao)

I've just been thinking, will we get a Dua remix? They are friends (if we disregard that 1 Dua interview) and I feel like it could boost both of their relevance. Radical optimism was a bit of a comercial flop, but she's still a household name, it could be good for them both. Has she been seen at any of these parties or shows?

1 hour ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I've just been thinking, will we get a Dua remix? They are friends (if we disregard that 1 Dua interview) and I feel like it could boost both of their relevance. Radical optimism was a bit of a comercial flop, but she's still a household name, it could be good for them both. Has she been seen at any of these parties or shows?

I wouldn’t say household name- maybe to men in their 30s and up drooling and girls and gay men in their 20s

12 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Also were people really being warned for comments involving trailer? :lmao:

I hesitated responding to this to avoid starting drama or getting another warning point, but since we're still talking about that.. it's honestly quite unfair. I got WP'd for quote unquote 'flamebaiting in an unrelated thread' due to the two Taylor-related posts I made on here, even though they were directly related to the topic at hand: Charli and her performance on the charts. 

Many people were pointing out the timing of Taylor's new release, which happened immediately after Charli and Billie's new single, is suspicious, especially given Taylor's previous acts of chart manipulation to block them both.

A Taylor fan on here also announced they're 'leaving' the forum again because of Taylor hate, (I'm not sure if it was provoked by my post calling her 'chart obsessed' or by someone else), so that might've made the mods want to act quick... but really, I don't think things were out of hand on here at all.

Tbh I listen to, and even support, several artists who are equally, if not more controversial than Taylor - and I've never felt the need to quit LanaBoards over people talking badly about them lol. I guess I'm glad I have thick skin..? 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

i was just thinking the same thing last night tbh. i was looking at the difference in stream numbers between album tracks on brat and radical optimism and i was like oh wow… - i just don’t know what song dua would hop on?

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Also were people really being warned for comments involving trailer? :lmao:Charli will continue to enjoy her success I guess

also yeah this is… a little crazy lol… like really? a warning point for that? like what are we doing here 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I hesitated responding to this to avoid starting drama or getting another warning point, but since we're still talking about this.. it's honestly quite unfair. I got WP'd for quote unquote 'flamebaiting in an unrelated thread' due to the two Taylor-related posts I made on here, even though they were directly related to the topic at hand: Charli and her performance on the charts. 

That post didn’t read as flamebaiting at all tbh. I don’t think that new variant Taylor dropped is in any way related to Charli or Billie, but mentioning it also isn’t entirely off-topic considering Taylor dropping variants and blocking both Charli and Billie was a huge story a while ago with multiple articles written about it. (And if it was posted in the Taylor Swift thread you’d have people complaining about you coming into her thread to talk negatively about her.)

Idk, not a fan of users getting warning points for giving a negative opinion on Taylor Swift. I think criticism should be allowed on this site. No hate to the mod that did it though, I get wanting to avoid any type of drama after all the tension on this site, but I think in that case the problem lies more with the people who turn someone else’s opinion into drama (which in this case also didn’t really happen yet, other than that one user deciding leaving the site again, which shouldn’t be anyone else’s problem)

sig-cropped.png

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I hesitated responding to this to avoid starting drama or getting another warning point, but since we're still talking about this.. it's honestly quite unfair.

It is unfair and we are with you. It’s not off topic when TS deliberately blocked these artists from #1, then dropped variants the week they decided to collab. Maybe, TS shouldn’t do questionable chart manipulating acts so that she is not being discussed in this way. I don’t understand this “dOn’T bRiNg HeR uP” agenda when she is the reason. 

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

the problem lies more with the people who turn someone else’s opinion into drama

Considering TS made a career out of self-victimization, they might be influenced 

anyway

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

On 4/2/2024 at 12:03 AM, AtomicMess said:

We should get something special on page 7000.

(Like Spring Breakers studio official release)

RIP Sis

:true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true::true:

On 4/2/2024 at 9:42 AM, AtomicMess said:

It's the way I'm an idiot and though we were going from 6699 to 7000, when it's actually 6700.

Just take me out to pasture and shoot me already.

This is why I was D- in Math from 6th grade onward.

Okay so now that I took remedial math and can now count, and page 7000 is 9 pages away.....

What are we manifesting Girls, Gays and Theys?

What's our wishes and hopes for page 7k on this LEGENDARY thread? :teehee:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png

2 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Okay so now that I took remedial math and can now count, and page 7000 is 9 pages away.....

What are we manifesting Girls, Gays and Theys?

What's our wishes and hopes for page 7k on this LEGENDARY thread? :teehee:

Barbiegirl final would be a nice start, as well as at least confirmation that there is someone out there with that Caroline, Bladee and Yung lean collaberation. Throw in moonlight solo for Nigel and some stems and it starts looking great.

3 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

Barbiegirl final would be a nice start, as well as at least confirmation that there is someone out there with that Caroline, Bladee and Yung lean collaberation. Throw in moonlight solo for Nigel and some stems and it starts looking great.

At this point I think if that moonlight solo shows up, the fabric of the universe will unravel.

10 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

ohh what interview this is news to me :popcorn: