Fluorine

Charli XCX

The Lorde remix really made people think that all the other songs 'about people' were going to also have that feature as the remix.

Taylor just.... even if she agreed to be on it, which is extremely unlikely to ever happen.... the song would just be bad. Taylor is not talented or creative enough to handle inserting herself into songs like this.

Sympathy is a knife, out of all the songs on brat, its the most opposing of Taylor's music and just overall energy. It is way too harsh and violent of a song.

It would literally be like how Lana just randomly shows up completely changing the entire song of Dont Call Me Angel with Ariana and Miley. Just so out of place and nonsensical.

Thank GOD someone else is going to be on that remix.

46 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Wait I feel like she is both those things 100%… I mean listen to ttpd and tell me she isn’t :air2: I guess if you are talking about specifically on the “comparing myself to other artists way” then ya she isn’t, probably cause she is on top lol but also because she probably feels scared to air that kind of stuff out since she knows it would be spinned immediately. I mean the times she slightly has have been reduced to “OMG SHE HATES OLIVIA RODRIGO”. 

I was really hoping this for though if just to squash the beef. I love both artists but the stan war has driven me insane.

ya I feel like she is in the context of her relationships romantically, but not really with her career/relationship with colleagues. If Charli also broke up with what’s his name from The 1975 and wrote a broke up song, I could see Taylor joining her on it jokingly, but not on SIAK. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Wait I feel like she is both those things 100%… I mean listen to ttpd and tell me she isn’t :air2: I guess if you are talking about specifically on the “comparing myself to other artists way” then ya she isn’t, probably cause she is on top lol but also because she probably feels scared to air that kind of stuff out since she knows it would be spinned immediately. I mean the times she slightly has have been reduced to “OMG SHE HATES OLIVIA RODRIGO”. 

I was really hoping this for though if just to squash the beef. I love both artists but the stan war has driven me insane.

the only thing I can think of when listening to TTPD is bad not much else 

I'm pretty content on the remix roster but a few more og names would've really helped elevate the album. She works her best magic with her closest friends/collaborators. But then again she switches up the features every era so it makes sense the brat lineup isn't identical to past projects

I'm just glad we didn't get a t*ylor threat BLESS :angie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Kesha is the only name I'm suprised to not see, that as well as that tweet by MO claiming they were working on something. Maybe they'll feature in a music video? It doesn't make sense to reveal them late though since they won't increase the hype nearly as much as Ariana did. If thre's one feature you keep in the backpocket, it'd be her right?