Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, Monsef said:

I mean… why should we feel bad for charli being jealous of someone more successful than her? Why should we feel bad about her family problems? Why why why.

How boring must it be to look at art only as what you are “being told” and not what you see.

This doesn’t make any sense. The whole point of my post was that the  original lyrics don’t have that whiny tone of “omg I’m so misunderstood” that I feel these ones to have. On the OG,  Charli doesn’t come across as you wanting to feel bad for her, rather she just seems to be spilling her thoughts on a page. I don’t actually believe I’m “being told” to feel bad for celebrities but the lyrics on the new version (especially on Ariana’s verse) are easily interpreted that way and I genuinely just find them to be bland and things we’ve heard from Ariana a million times at this point (it’s also extremely vague because she wants to address her controversies without actually addressing them which tbh does not reflect the idea of Brat).

I don’t even get what your last sentence means because I said exactly what I saw with the lyrics lol I was talking about the overall tone I got from the lyrics you can disagree but that is my opinion. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

This doesn’t make any sense. The whole point of my post was that the  original lyrics don’t have that whiny tone of “omg I’m so misunderstood” that I feel these ones to have. On the OG,  Charli doesn’t come across as you wanting to feel bad for her, rather she just seems to be spilling her thoughts on a page. I don’t actually believe I’m “being told” to feel bad for celebrities but the lyrics on the new version (especially on Ariana’s verse) are easily interpreted that way and I genuinely just find them to be bland and things we’ve heard from Ariana a million times at this point (it’s also extremely vague because she wants to address her controversies without actually addressing them which tbh does not reflect the idea of Brat).

I don’t even get what your last sentence means because I said exactly what I saw with the lyrics lol I was talking about the overall tone I got from the lyrics you can disagree but that is my opinion. 

It’s a knife when someone disagrees its a knife when my opinion is just what i see

23 minutes ago, Monsef said:

I mean… why should we feel bad for charli being jealous of someone more successful than her? Why should we feel bad about her family problems? Why why why.

How boring must it be to look at art only as what you are “being told” and not what you see.

We don’t feel bad for charli for being jealous but it’s compelling and refreshing to see an artist talk about her struggles with jealousy.

”Why should we feel bad about her family problems?” Lmao that question exists on completely different level than “why should we feel bad about celebrities having a hard life”. like do you genuinely think they are comparable or interesting in the same way? Lol 

Im kinda pissed charli didn’t start making films during sucker or even n1 angel to crash tbh- I feel her look would work better in films during those eras. I feel like the polish film is just going to be stripped back indie.

20 minutes ago, Foxes said:

so who is gonna make the 360/365/360 featuring robyn & yung lean/club classics featuring bb trickz/365 featuring shygirl megamix :pout:

REAAAAL

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

1 hour ago, Foxes said:

so who is gonna make the 360/365/360 featuring robyn & yung lean/club classics featuring bb trickz/365 featuring shygirl megamix :pout:

dont forget the 360.5 with amine and 360 verse by bronze avery :pout:

10 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

Obsessed with Ari using her verse to pretend she hasn’t had any work done. She’s so funny 

for real, i was just thinking about this 

its so strange because no one really cares but the fact she’s so vocally denying it constantly is hilarious like girl we see the ponytail lift and 3x brow lifts

Club classics remix is so good :dance4: im biased since I love bb trickz but I remember hearing the snippet for this song (and wasn’t it the first BRAT snippet we had?) hopefully more people will find out bb tricks because her songs are great 

sgopYhV.gif

Honestly I would love if we got all the remixes from the Party Girl NYC as an EP or another remix album as well. It would be good to have all these mixes / gems cause I'm attached to George Daniels' and EASYFUNs remixes. They're all so good

auVZaE5.png

5 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Honestly I would love if we got all the remixes from the Party Girl NYC as an EP or another remix album as well. It would be good to have all these mixes / gems cause I'm attached to George Daniels' and EASYFUNs remixes. They're all so good

I was delusional when the boiler room came out and was really hoping for a “versions” style remix album per dj. I really wanted to hear ag, George and easy rework the tracks into their own style. The budget for that would be insane tho :(