Fluorine

Charli XCX

it's fvcking adorable!!!! y'all should be grateful because this is years better than ATAP.. & it gives me way more hope for XCX3 than i had before. she may not have written this song, but it still sounds like it could've been on N1A honestly. i'm hype to buy it Friday!! let's at least hope it's successful so we can get the album sooner than later. :cuteface: :rip: 

14417469274.gif

It's a cute bop

Allegedly, 5 people wrote it and she has no writing credit on it :creep:

She apparently had none for the demo, but then she changed 2 lines to get writing credit. The lyrics used to be "I'm sorry that I missed your party, I wish I had a better excuse like my house was hit by a tsunami" :rip:

lABVyGE.png

It reminds me of crazy crazy anyway this isnt going to do well and charli once said that she never wanted to sing anyone's songs I don't like the idea of her being pushed around but the truth is she has sold out to get things done a bit I can't blame her though.

She apparently had none for the demo, but then she changed 2 lines to get writing credit. The lyrics used to be "I'm sorry that I missed your party, I wish I had a better excuse like my house was hit by a tsunami" :rip:

don't understand why charli would release a song she didn't even write as a single?

she has SO MANY better songs that she wrote entirely by herself...

i used to be casady  :teehee: