782anonymous

Doja Cat

are any of you guys going to the weeknd tour for doja? I bought tickets just to see doja lol 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

1 minute ago, Lust said:

are any of you guys going to the weeknd tour for doja? I bought tickets just to see doja lol 

will you stay for his set though?

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

will you stay for his set though?

yes because my friend is a huge weeknd stan and I'm going with her ! I do like the weeknds music but I'm more of a casual listener

10 minutes ago, Lust said:

I'm considering it (Vancity or Toronto), I do love them both! But I'm not a fan of Weeknd's newest album skrhgskrhg. Hopefully Doja plays more than just a couple numbers :ohno:

41 minutes ago, Venice said:

I'm considering it (Vancity or Toronto), I do love them both! But I'm not a fan of Weeknd's newest album skrhgskrhg. Hopefully Doja plays more than just a couple numbers :ohno:

I'll be going to the Vancouver one! I'm sure her set will atleast be 45 minutes? since she's kind of a big act?

Thoughts on the scandal? 

IMO she was acting like a brat throwing a temper tantrum. Just wave at those people for 10 seconds ffs and celebs need to realize that their tantrums are still not acceptable. People like her who tell people not to look at them 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 minutes ago, Fordham Rd said:

She just said she's really done after her upcoming tours and shit... ya'll if she's serious I'm gonna be DEVASTATED I was so invested in her :trisha:

as sad as that is... i think she deserves it

she's pretty much set for life based on the success of hot pink + planet her and she's made it VERY clear fame is not for her and that's totally fine

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 4/1/2022 at 9:18 AM, Fordham Rd said:

She just said she's really done after her upcoming tours and shit... ya'll if she's serious I'm gonna be DEVASTATED I was so invested in her :trisha:

She’s not going anywhere lol she’s so dramatic all the time, she’s as bad as Lana.

Doja announces she’s “done” and the sits on tiktok live 3 days later singing A Thousand Miles, smoking and talking about making music.