Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

I can't believe this setlist.  If these three old-new ones make it on HM, it makes some sense, they all have a similar sound.  I'm surprised she didn't change any of them, especially YCBTB given how it was nearly a promo single for BTD.  I'm excited, three of my favorites, never would have thought they'd resurface.  The stage design is great.  Really knocks the UV tour stuff out of the water.

u6pq4c9.gif

SK, DR, UATW confirms that she reads LB. People always comment that they dream of her performing unreleased and DR.

This marks the end of the winter of her life, and it's going to be an endless summer.

Aw, that was really sweet, haaa. 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Bit late to this party but omfg this is life!!!!!!!!

The 'ugh' in serial killer........never thought I'd hear that live, even if it is thousands of miles away ;(

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Her live vocal control has improved sooo much over the past 12 months since watching her at Glastonbury, loving these videos!

She looks so happy and free during Us Against the World. In general her vocals seem so on point. I don't even know if any of  it is gonna be on Honeymoon, this whole tour seems to be for shits and giggles and I'm so here for it. 

From the Houstonpress.com:

"It's probably a smart move that Lana Del Rey (or her management team, anyway) isn't allowing the press to cover her tour with Courtney Love, which began Thursday night at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. To say the Hollywood “sadcore” singer has had a touchy relationship with the media is putting it lightly, and artists are well within their rights to restrict access that way; in fact, no less than Bob Dylan did it earlier this week and our reviewer Bob Ruggiero paid for a ticket with good old greenback US dollars. Thursday was also the first night of the tour, which surely added a few first-night jitters to the equation."

I criticized her team a lot but this is a good move defending her from negatively biased writers that are coming to her show for free and afterwards they are so "confused" about how she's adored like boy band but they didn't saw nothing worthy of that adulation. This is a nice "fuck yourselves" from Lana. I'm hoping now that they are getting their shit toghether from now on