Best wishes to her. I have never understood why people hate her that much. I loved her album she did with NIN.

2.gif

5 minutes ago, Eugene said:

huh?? halsey said they reached out to britney and had her blessing (and has discussed how much this song has meant to her over the course of her life)...also the video is not at all critical of britney? 

aOaIzH2.gif

13 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

huh?? halsey said they reached out to britney and had her blessing (and has discussed how much this song has meant to her over the course of her life)...also the video is not at all critical of britney? 

#teamhalsey

its definitely clear that Britney and her team are not communicating well with each other this reminds me of the whole Charli situation where she was approached by her team to write new material for her but then Britney posted saying she wasn't having "random people" write for her :defeated:mess anyway 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:

its definitely clear that Britney and her team are not communicating well with each other this reminds me of the whole Charli situation where she was approached by her team to write new material for her but then Britney posted saying she wasn't having "random people" write for her :defeated:mess anyway 

Fr

IM SO LUCKY

IM A STAR

BUT I CRY CRY CRY

IN MY LONELY ♡ THINKINGGGG

IF THERES NOTHING

MISSING IN MY LIFE THEN

WHYYYYYY DOOO THESE

TEARS COME AT NIGHT :,(

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Now this is what I was waiting for!!! This is art… the lyrics, the 00s rock nostalgic feel, the cover, the angry vocals… everything is giving People Disappear Here / Easier Than Lying and I’m so here for it :oprah:

I was not a fan of Lucky but this one… wow! The emotion Lucky was missing is all here. Idk how she will fit these songs in the same album, they sound nothing alike 

Ps; finally songs over 4 minutes making a reappearance. Go show her some love 💕 

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Now this is what I was waiting for!!! This is art… the lyrics, the 00s rock nostalgic feel, the cover, the angry vocals… everything is giving People Disappear Here / Easier Than Lying and I’m so here for it :oprah:

I was not a fan of Lucky but this one… wow! The emotion Lucky was missing is all here. Idk how she will fit these songs in the same album, they sound nothing alike 

Ps; finally songs over 4 minutes making a reappearance. Go show her some love 💕 

i'm obsessed with this one, have had it on repeat since it dropped :worship:

aOaIzH2.gif

When Experiment On Me was released and halsey was talking about how she'd have to do vocals like that again sometime, I was so keen but honestly didn't know if that was going to happen or not since it sounded just like an exciting thing to do out of her comfort zone just once. I'm SO glad she really did it again. Her voice was made for rock. Even when she makes a really good pop song, her voice sounds much better to me, much more timeless, emotional and more of a statement when she does a rock song.