5 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

IICHLIWP really hits this year.

And this is genius. Never thought id honestly say halsey and genius in the same sentence but here we are!

It may sound stupid but why do all artists go to Hawaii to record? Same with Melanie, Kim, etc. I suppose for isolation and inspiration reasons, clearly in her case worked fenomenal, this last album with Trent Reznor is a masterpiece!

Kinda afraid for her, “So Good” ironically is no that good in my opinion… :troll:

Hope she goes back to what she really nails and that’s melancolic piano ballads and angry punk BOPs 

Just now, TRENCH said:

Speaking of So Good… what was the point of that song? A manufactured outrage by Capitol to get some streaming numbers because IICHLIWP wasn’t as mainstream? 

I would think so, but the thing is she made this whole tik tok drama about how she was the one wanting to publish it and the label rejected the idea until they faked a viral momento or something like that… so I guess she’s proud of that :bebe:

Her leaving capitol is exciting, hopefully wherever she ends up next she’ll have a bit more control over what she’s able to release & when ?

whenever 3am comes on i curse capitol for not letting her push it as a single :trisha: also their promo for iichliwp was like… nonexistent 

On 4/29/2023 at 2:30 PM, shadesofearthquakes said:

Thinking ab how one of the worst songs on Badlands (Gasoline)  blew tf up lmao

I have such a love-hate relationship with that song. The Instrumental is one of my favourite in the whole world, but I hate the monotone singing and the constant rhyming of "E" and only "E" (even tho lyrically, its the song i relate to most in the album). It's so lazy and boring, and that's what took me so long to start enjoying the song in 2015-2016. 

8 minutes ago, clementines said:

I Forgive You was really good, need more Halsey outtakes (preferably Manic-IICHLIWP)

she said on twitter recently that she doesn’t keep a lot from us fans… she can count them unreleased on a hand… 

I just hope her next project is anything similar to IICHLIWP cause that was a masterpiece