Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I'm just really tired of people saying she seems tired of making music. If you've followed ANY interviews from the past year, she has shown so much dedication to her work and fans. She's put so much more into this album than she did in FF so it is really fucking annoying seeing people say the same shit over and over. Even people that are defending this album are saying she seems tired of making music, consistently spewing out bullshit with nothing to back it up. The more people do this, the more others will hear it from them and just decide to not listen this time around. Do some fucking research before you open your broken-record mouth. 

uGH  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower: 

I dont think Britney is tired of doing music. I agree with you that in the interviews from the PAST year Brit seemed very enthusiastic. Look at her recent interviews in Alan Carr or BBC 1. Brit seems completely out of it. Like really in another planet. Earth calling Britney !!. There wasnt any live performances, the promo was very basic for this album. One thing is getting Britney to do a live performance in Vegas in a controled environment other is making her travel accross the globe to promo BJ in radio stations and TV shows.

I think something happened in the making of this album. Between her WANTING to do it and being very excietd about it, doing it and releasing something went off with her. Lets all be honest here and came to terms that Britney is not like any other pop star. Clearly she is Bipolar or something similar. Her mind is not the same as mine, yours or the people who are not a bit cray cray.  Meds for mind illness usually take a troll on you, are strong as shit and things cant get  unballeced from time to time. I think the problem was she was not at her best while this was produced and she is not at her best now.

Call Britney robotic call whatever people want but production wise all her albums were very polished. BJ seems too half baked, too undone for Britney. The combination of the album material, with we not getting a single live performance and the way she is completely off these says makes me think she is not 100%. I must say the 100% I mentioned is related to her 100% today, what she can be today. The old Britney is long gone and is unfair to her to expecti that she will be able to dance like she used too, or work like she used too while taking some stuff similar to lithium. Lets not kid ourselves and pretend that she is not under a conservatorship for life and her manager is the equivalent of a nanny.

I think most people are very harsh on Britney.  Britney Jean is not her best work but is a good album. Is not Britney's best or Britney at her best but even at 50% of her capacity she manages to be better than a lot of the pop stars.

People seem to forget she was hold on a 5150 and is in a conservartorship that doesn't allow her to make decisions even regarding her personal life. No one ends in a thing like that for no reason. It's something with obviously no cure, it's something that she has for life.

Most of her fans creep me out because they think whatever Britney has is long gone when is not something you brush away. Pisses me off for real people who say she doesn't want to put music out, she is lazy or she is a puppet. To me she is a hell of a fighter and is incredible someone that went hell and back like she did is still here doing new stuffs,wanting to create.. Between the entire process of BJ probably something went off with her and shit happens with everyone.

She is different and that is ok to me. A little cray cray, sometimes on sometimes off.  She won't be 100% most of the time and this album is a bump in her incredible body of work.  but she is still Britney and let's be happy that she puts out new material. I love Alien (demo), Passenger, Perfume, Till it's gone. Work Bitch was brilliant in the release day and remains brilliant to me.

glgcDdT.gif

I dont think Britney is tired of doing music. I agree with you that in the interviews from the PAST year Brit seemed very enthusiastic. Look at her recent interviews in Alan Carr or BBC 1. Brit seems completely out of it. Like really in another planet. Earth calling Britney !!. There wasnt any live performances, the promo was very basic for this album. One thing is getting Britney to do a live performance in Vegas in a controled environment other is making her travel accross the globe to promo BJ in radio stations and TV shows.

I think something happened in the making of this album. Between her WANTING to do it and being very excietd about it, doing it and releasing something went off with her. Lets all be honest here and came to terms that Britney is not like any other pop star. Clearly she is Bipolar or something similar. Her mind is not the same as mine, yours or the people who are not a bit cray cray.  Meds for mind illness usually take a troll on you, are strong as shit and things cant get  unballeced from time to time. I think the problem was she was not at her best while this was produced and she is not at her best now.

Call Britney robotic call whatever people want but production wise all her albums were very polished. BJ seems too half baked, too undone for Britney. The combination of the album material, with we not getting a single live performance and the way she is completely off these says makes me think she is not 100%. I must say the 100% I mentioned is related to her 100% today, what she can be today. The old Britney is long gone and is unfair to her to expecti that she will be able to dance like she used too, or work like she used too while taking some stuff similar to lithium. Lets not kid ourselves and pretend that she is not under a conservatorship for life and her manager is the equivalent of a nanny.

I think most people are very harsh on Britney.  Britney Jean is not her best work but is a good album. Is not Britney's best or Britney at her best but even at 50% of her capacity she manages to be better than a lot of the pop stars.

People seem to forget she was hold on a 5150 and is in a conservartorship that doesn't allow her to make decisions even regarding her personal life. No one ends in a thing like that for no reason. It's something with obviously no cure, it's something that she has for life.

Most of her fans creep me out because they think whatever Britney has is long gone when is not something you brush away. Pisses me off for real people who say she doesn't want to put music out, she is lazy or she is a puppet. To me she is a hell of a fighter and is incredible someone that went hell and back like she did is still here doing new stuffs,wanting to create.. Between the entire process of BJ probably something went off with her and shit happens with everyone.

She is different and that is ok to me. A little cray cray, sometimes on sometimes off.  She won't be 100% most of the time and this album is a bump in her incredible body of work.  but she is still Britney and let's be happy that she puts out new material. I love Alien (demo), Passenger, Perfume, Till it's gone. Work Bitch was brilliant in the release day and remains brilliant to me.

Some people can handle the pressures of fame and some can't, that's it.

She crumbled under all that being a teen star who I'm sure didn't have very much control to begin with

BzhmW.png

She is a very reserved person. When I say she put more into this album, I don't mean in performances or promo because that shit is irrelevant anyway. No one is going to look back and be like "Wow, there was almost no promo for Britney Jean, what a bad album. She obviously didn't care." They're going to look at the music. She wrote for the entire album and she got really personal with the lyrics, and she took voice lessons to sing better and everything. She worked her ass off in the studio dancing and working on the album. You can't expect her to be bubbly and excited in every single interview, especially when she's such a shy and reserved person. That's ridiculous. 

14417469274.gif

She crumbled under all that being a teen star who I'm sure didn't have very much control to begin with

Her early career was controled as fuck, whatchu talking about?

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Thats the thing you dont get. Britney was born with what she has. She didnt crumbled to anything. Has little to do with fame. Can happen to anyone with the genetic disposition. Its not something she turns on and off. Its a lot more complex than that. Britney is not a victim of fame or anything like that. She went cray cray in front of everyone because she was famous but the disease was there and will remain with her forever. Bipolars have their majopr crises in the mid 20'

How many people got out of the mickey club?? Look how many manage to be Christina or Britney. Obviously she had a team but also a lot of the credite belongs to Britney, she had a lot of input in her career.

glgcDdT.gif

Her early career was controled as fuck, whatchu talking about?

That's literally what I just said :pls: "SHE didn't have much control to begin with"

as in, people told her what to do. I swear I'm not posting in this thread ever again lol.

BzhmW.png

She is a very reserved person. When I say she put more into this album, I don't mean in performances or promo because that shit is irrelevant anyway. No one is going to look back and be like "Wow, there was almost no promo for Britney Jean, what a bad album. She obviously didn't care." They're going to look at the music. She wrote for the entire album and she got really personal with the lyrics, and she took voice lessons to sing better and everything. She worked her ass off in the studio dancing and working on the album. You can't expect her to be bubbly and excited in every single interview, especially when she's such a shy and reserved person. That's ridiculous. 

Performances are irrelevant?? Are we talking about the same Britney? As far as I remember what is Iconic and memorable about Britney is her singles and performances. If you want to talk deep lyrics lets talk Adele or ColdPlay because Britney is club banger, dance performer, hit single maker. Big arena tours, tons of dancers, fashion icon, VMAs Bitch. That is Britney. Those deep lyrics, inspirational music must be hiden smewhere in my Britney albums because all I can see is one of the best collection of club bangers a pop artist created

glgcDdT.gif

Performances are irrelevant?? Are we talking about the same Britney? As far as I remember what is Iconic and memorable about Britney is her singles and performances. If you want to talk deep lyrics lets talk Adele or ColdPlay because Britney is club banger, dance performer, hit single maker. Big arena tours, tons of dancers, fashion icon, VMAs Bitch. That is Britney. Those deep lyrics, inspirational music must be hiden smewhere in my Britney albums because all I can see is one of the best collection of club bangers a pop artist created

You completely missed my point. 

Anyway, what you remember about her that's iconic and memorable isn't what everyone is going to remember about her. Though that wasn't what I was getting at anyway...

The reason she is so iconic is because her music defined an entire generation of pop. Yes, her performances and stuff were part of that image, but I was saying that they were irrelevant because they didn't create the image, you know. The music did that.

Lol I'd love to talk deep lyrics about Britney, I'll write some song names down to prove my point. That sounds really snarky but I mean it. Britney's image isn't deep lyrics like Adele, but that doesn't mean Britney doesn't have plenty of songs she wrote that are deep and meaningful. Britney's image isn't that, though, it's the club banger pop princess like you said. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have deep & personal lyrics. 

My Baby, Everytime, Passenger, Touch of My Hand, Til It's Gone, Shadow, Alien, Perfume, etc. are all great examples. 

look-at-all-the-fuck-i-give-eccbc87e4b5c

I FUCKING SPAT LAUGHING 

14417469274.gif

They're going to look at the music.

Sine when? No one takes a pop star's music seriously. Yes, there are some exceptions.

Anyway, what you remember about her that's iconic and memorable isn't what everyone is going to remember about her. Though that wasn't what I was getting at anyway...

The reason she is so iconic is because her music defined an entire generation of pop. Yes, her performances and stuff were part of that image, but I was saying that they were irrelevant because they didn't create the image, you know. The music did that.

No it didn't. The image was there from day damn one. "...Baby" would have been lost in the fray had they not stuck a sixteen year old in a school uniform with a hiked up skirt and a bare midriff. That, the nude body suit and the snake are the sole reason Britney is who she is. That's all anyone has ever seen her as and that's all she's ever known, hence why she desperately doesn't want to play ~sexy~ anymore. Her music has always played second fiddle to her image. Always.

I mean really, who in the general public would even think of any of her music beyond ...Baby, Toxic and maybe Womanizer? Hell, her breakdown did more for her image than her music has. 

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Sine when? No one takes a pop star's music seriously. Yes, there are some exceptions.

:bye3:

No it didn't. The image was there from day damn one. "...Baby" would have been lost in the fray had they not stuck a sixteen year old in a school uniform with a hiked up skirt and a bare midriff. That, the nude body suit and the snake are the sole reason Britney is who she is. That's all anyone has ever seen her as and that's all she's ever known, hence why she desperately doesn't want to play ~sexy~ anymore. Her music has always played second fiddle to her image. Always.

I mean really, who in the general public would even think of any of her music beyond ...Baby, Toxic and maybe Womanizer? Hell, her breakdown did more for her image than her music has. 

Uh yes it did lol do you need examples of the mainstream musical trends in pop that she started, or the boundless list of musicians who've cited her as an influence? Never did I say that her image had nothing to do with her status as an icon. I simply said that the performances weren't what made her icon status. The music is what did that. 

14417469274.gif

Everything contributed to make Britney an icon, her voice, her music, her performances, she IS the definition of a pop star, the brightest representation of the American dream. Even her breakdown contributed to this. 

SCARFACE2371.png

This is going to be our last goodbye

A love is gone but I'll survive

Hide my tears and dry my eyes

You don't need to see me cry

Pack my bags can't take no more

Adios I'm out the door

Hide your tears and dry your eyes

Cause I don't want to see you cry

:bliss:  :bliss:  :bliss:  :bliss:

You completely missed my point. 

Lol I'd love to talk deep lyrics about Britney, I'll write some song names down to prove my point. That sounds really snarky but I mean it. Britney's image isn't deep lyrics like Adele, but that doesn't mean Britney doesn't have plenty of songs she wrote that are deep and meaningful. Britney's image isn't that, though, it's the club banger pop princess like you said. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have deep & personal lyrics. 

My Baby, Everytime, Passenger, Touch of My Hand, Til It's Gone, Shadow, Alien, Perfume, etc. are all great examples. 

Was not just the music Bill. I think you also missed my poin too :D . Anyway I get yours (I think). From your fan point of view, someone with considerable knowledge about her music as a whole, you see THE MUSIC as a icon itself which is fair enought I guess many will share your view. Yet for the general public Brtiney is more the description I mentioned above: club banger, fashion icon and performer. You can't separate a pop Icon from Fashion - music - performances - image because they work hand in hand. Again this for the general public and general fan. You're not an Icon if you only reach people like you or Alex, long term fans with great knowledge of her work as a whole.

Millions and millions of people all around the globe were influenced by her. Britney was a great asset to the X factor in US but if you put her in the X factor in Mexico, Japan, Brazil, Spain, England, she would still be a great asset. What I mean is that Britney the Icon, is a world wide figure and her image as a whole is of a pop star. The image was created together with the music, was always intend to be that way. Obviously the music is extremely important literally one of the X factors. If the music wasn't good enought we wouldn't have this conversation.

Britney is iconic because all the factors combined perfectly.  I will say that Britney herself, the person, is also a important factor. You can find many people who don't like Madonna but I doubt you find someone who doesn't like Britney (not talking about the music, many dont like, talking about HER). Her story, the breakdown, what she went through, and her incredible charisma also play a big part at her iconism.

What @@Hellion said about the school uniforms is so true. Which is also fair that you dont get that because you're not a girl LOL So I guess your wardrobe was not influenced by Brit.  Britney's fanbase had a huge amount of girls. We all know that what makes a Pop Icon is the gays but Britney influenced the wardrobe of millions of young girls and her female fanbase is considerable if you compare her to other pop stars. Girls wanted to be like Britney, dress like Britney.

How many pop stars are Iconic like her? Not many. People are influenced by her in many ways: her fashion, her break of social rules (school uniforms, kissing Madonna), her meaningful music, her club banger hits, her life story....it's a bunch of factors combined that allowed her to get to where she is today. 

PS: the performances played a huge part. Who do you think Beyonce copies with her dance routine LOL? Britney took performances to a level that only Madonna had. IMO until today Beyonce is trying to get there but still...oh well...trying.

glgcDdT.gif

I have to agree with Viva and Hellion on this Bill, yes the music it's a huge part for us, I mean everytime somebody metions "Oh Britney is not good with ballads", we the fans start posting audios for State of Grace, Let Go, Everday and many others UNRELEASED tracks that the GP doesn't even know. Think it in this way, people always say that Lana's music it's boring, because they don't know Hit & Run, Behind Closed Doors and others upbeat tracks.

When people from the GP but tickest for a Britney show, yes they love the songs but they also want to see her perform, they want to see her in a big guitar, in the sky and stuff like that, because Britney is one of the singerst that you have to see live, even if you like it or not. When Britney is gone, the GP will remember the kiss, the snake, the nude suit, all the stuff she did on stage, they won't remember her vocal range, because Britney's music don't wanna showcase that.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif