Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I don't like it :( It's way too Myah heavy and repetitive. I know that Will has always sung her praises and been kind to her but the work they produce together is terrible more often than not. His sound and style is so dated imo. Why didn't she take Padam when she had the chance :cryney:

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

2 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I don't like it :( It's way too Myah heavy and repetitive. I know that Will has always sung her praises and been kind to her but the work they produce together is terrible more often than not. His sound and style is so dated imo. Why didn't she take Padam when she had the chance :cryney:

I feel like he likes Britney as a person but he doesn't respect her much as an artist (neither does he have much self-respect as an artist tbh). No self-respecting artist will include this travesty in their discography. 

I was really excited and hyping this up but I'm so disappointed.

The song is fun but Britney literally isn't singing for 90% of the song. It's so blatantly obvious Myah Marie is singing everything minus "mind ya b, mind ya b, mind ya b, mind ya b....mind your beesness" part, and these vocals are also clearly not new and from 2012/2013...

It's sooooo annoying because Britney would have recorded the entire song but they insist on removing her vocals and replacing them with Myah Marie... GIVE US BRITNEY :cryney:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Will is morally bankrupt artistically anyway and eve told the world the truth on S&S and no one believed her

She outright stated Britney didn’t record any of the verses and was slammed. Cut to a few years later and a semi popular singer in my country is winning in court for backup singing “verses”.

Also won writing credits because he stole some of her melodies and lines.

I wonder how well this song will do? It's complete trash and a total earsore, but the GP might end up liking it. Scream and Shout was also trash but GP liked it a lot. 

I guess the most outrageous thing about the song for is that will.i.am ended up sounding the best in contrast to Myah and Britney. I kinda like his verses in the song and I hate that about it. 

it's fun & camp but i dont see the replay value.

Now that she's free can we have a dreamy album sounds like "everytime" with deep, full real vocal from her? this is still one of the best song of her career.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The ones who say that is not Britney clearly don’t know her voice and aren’t real fans. That is Britney 100%. Yes, effects are added (shocking, right?!), but it’s her singing.

And I really like the song, it’s a grower.

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

it's fun & camp but i dont see the replay value.

Now that she's free can we have a dreamy album sounds like "everytime" with deep, full real vocal from her? this is still one of the best song of her career.

People need to relax a bit. It’s just a random single with will.I.am, not her 1st single from an upcoming album… she’s just having fun and doing what she wants.

4 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

The ones who say that is not Britney clearly don’t know her voice and aren’t real fans. That is Britney 100%. Yes, effects are added (shocking, right?!), but it’s her singing.

People need to relax a bit. It’s just a random single with will.I.am, not her 1st single from an upcoming album… she’s just having fun and doing what she wants.

I think it could be Britney, but honestly I'm not sure. The vocals are too edited. 

The song itself is really boring and rather strange. It's like they had thirty seconds of Britney vocals to work with to make this "song". 

58 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

Myah confirmed on IG that she’s doing backing vocals 

So it isn’t just Brit regardless of what you hear 

unless the screenshots are faked which is just dumb but she did also hint on live saying she wrote a song about business and will loves a stolen writing credit so :lmao:

23 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Myah confirmed on IG that she’s doing backing vocals 

So it isn’t just Brit regardless of what you hear 

unless the screenshots are faked which is just dumb but she did also hint on live saying she wrote a song about business and will loves a stolen writing credit so :lmao:

It’s one thing to say “Myah is doing backing vocals” and another to say “It’s mostly Myah singing” or “Myah + AI”.

nowadays, apparently, vocal effects = AI :lanasrs: