TheBoss

TheBoss - New "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" Cover Art

OMG it's so good. I'm :) holy hell I like it a lot, don't let it stop :toofunny:

Thank you, you're so sweet! I was really nervous to post this thinking it was really bad plus I'm in a shitty mood :oic: 

8nl2OpX.png

Idk how to make it better an I'm not sure if I like it but here you go :deadbanana:  I'm expecting my nomination for the Lipsters Awards 2K17 :hottie:

x5wab8.jpg

if you put that orange background on Lana, it would look good

otherwise this is great!

It's been a month and I haven't done shit, but I'm feeling the horrible wish of organizing my library and I needed a cover for AKA Demos so I made one in the style of my original AKA album cover, feel free to use it if you want :hottie:

2ag0nx0.jpg

8nl2OpX.png

"One life begins one comes undone. I've always been a strong woman of faith, Strong like a tree but the unlucky one. I'm going down, now, with all of my fine china and fresh linen. All of my dresses with them tags still on them." :omg: :omg: :omg: :air: :air: :air:

b6yo41.png

8nl2OpX.png

"One life begins one comes undone. I've always been a strong woman of faith, Strong like a tree but the unlucky one. I'm going down, now, with all of my fine china and fresh linen. All of my dresses with them tags still on them." :omg: :omg: :omg: :air: :air: :air:

b6yo41.png

LOVE THIS!!!!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif