sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

A little side-note but the cute little ornament that's on Lana's necklace is a mini version of a spyglass (Which sailors used a long time ago and often associated with the sea)

Kinda like this -  https://www.etsy.com/listing/62387904/miniature-spyglass-telescope-pendant

I know it a bit off-topic but It's a very cute detail of Lana's none the less :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

How she promotes her music should not matter to you bc it doesn't affect you and has no indication of how it will sound...

Have you not seen this forum at all? That's all we talk about after she even MENTIONS a new album or tour or song.... You must not read many threads here.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Have you not seen this forum at all? That's all we talk about after she even MENTIONS a new album or tour or song.... You must not read many threads here.

I know, and it's annoying.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

NOTE ABOUT BILLBOARD'S TRACKING-

albums were changed to Friday for the universal release date HOWEVER and this is important-

Songs are still using the same tracking days as prior. Songs/singles are not on the Friday schedule only albums (but Billboard will still only release the official charts Tuesday morning for all forms of music).

Some posters in the last few pages have gotten that info wrong.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

She knows exactly what shes doing with that romance novel font/cheesy painted quality. Future retro indeed.

I hope it's as surprising as West Coast and that Honeymoon was basically the safe title track (a la Ultraviolence) of the album

??? @ everyone bitching about the font... overreacting bout some yellow cursive, like.... take a sip of water or something, damn!!! did you want that ldr font forever? she had to switch it up and do something new and soft for this new era.

??? @ everyone bitching about the font... overreacting bout some yellow cursive, like.... take a sip of water or something, damn!!! did you want that ldr font forever? she had to switch it up and do something new and soft for this new era.

I think most people are displeased because it looks like they let lana do it herself on MS paint; not because of the font change.

CJjib6A.jpg

I think most people are displeased because it looks like they let lana do it herself on MS paint; not because of the font change.

lmaaao the paint comment

I see what you're saying, totally, but I personally don't think it looks bad at all

Because the photoshop of the water is terrible..? Literally open your eyes

As a failed Graphic Design major I appreciate the Papyrus usage

Also frankly always humbled by how good a bunch of teenage fangirls are at Photoshop layout, judging from the Art section