Nick Del Rey

Adele says she "Loves Lana Del Rey"

She mentioned loving Lana again to NME:

"I love Lana Del Rey. I love her very, very much. I've never met her though but I just think she, she like stirs my soul."

http://www.nme.com/news/adele/89781#f7sPKbWpqBvEQMbJ.99

It's getting annoying, I just hope we get a good collab from this 3 years later, like with the weeknd.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

It's getting annoying, I just hope we get a good collab from this 3 years later, like with the weeknd.

She also publicly stated that she loves 1direction, Beyonce and Gaga, but no collab.... :(

It would be nice though

C'mon girl, don't lie. You know calling your album 25 when you're actually a couple years older is your secret homage to Lana.

sorry sis but every one of her albums is called an age that she wasn't when it was released.

She was 20 when 19 was released, and 23 when 25 was released. She bases the titles off how old she was when she wrote the bulk of the album, how old she was when she released the album.

try again

FzytWEW.png

C'mon girl, don't lie. You know calling your album 25 when you're actually a couple years older is your secret homage to Lana.

sorry sis but every one of her albums is called an age that she wasn't when it was released.

She was 20 when 19 was released, and 23 when 25 was released. She bases the titles off how old she was when she wrote the bulk of the album, how old she was when she released the album.

try again

If you thought I was being serious or that I was unaware of that fact, then c'mon down to Florida, I got something for ya some swampland to sell you.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

She was 20 when 19 was released, and 23 when 25 was released. She bases the titles off how old she was when she wrote the bulk of the album

kween of aging in reverse 

The Age of Adele featuring life is beautiful

RVhKIwP.gif

kween of aging in reverse 

The Age of Adele featuring life is beautiful

The Curious Case of BenjAdele Button

I'M SCREAMING LEAVE ME ALONE IT WAS LIKE 10:30PM WHEN I WROTE THAT AND I WAS TIRED :rip: I MEANT WHEN 21 WAS RELEASED

FzytWEW.png

The stanning continues: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/01/arts/music/adele-on-love-fame-ego-and-25.html?_r=0

On current artists she enjoys:

“Alabama Shakes. Lana Del Rey — she just stabs my soul all the time and makes me just want to cry. I love how mysterious she is as well. And I love that she just puts a record out and that’s it.”

149o3h3.jpg

The stanning continues: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/01/arts/music/adele-on-love-fame-ego-and-25.html?_r=0

On current artists she enjoys:

“Alabama Shakes. Lana Del Rey — she just stabs my soul all the time and makes me just want to cry. I love how mysterious she is as well. And I love that she just puts a record out and that’s it.”

I love this so much she's saying exactly what I think about her. I really hope Lana sees it. I wonder if some Lana songs inspired some 25 songs and if yes which ones

ZKcaooE.png

Guess who was stanning for Lana again in Vogue:

"On set for her Vogue portraits, Beyoncé’s hauntingly breathy “Crazy in Love” remix from Fifty Shades of Greyset the scene. Later, it was Lana Del Rey’s “Salvatore” on the sound system. “I’m obsessed with her,” says Adele. “Her lyrics are fierce. The chorus of this song makes me feel like I’m flying, like that bit in your life when it goes into slo-mo. When you’ve got nothing to do and you’re staring out of the window and your mind goes to magical places.” Adele scoffs at the idea of listening to her own music."

149o3h3.jpg

"On set for her Vogue portraits, Beyoncé’s hauntingly breathy “Crazy in Love” remix from Fifty Shades of Greyset the scene. Later, it was Lana Del Rey’s “Salvatore” on the sound system. “I’m obsessed with her,” says Adele. “Her lyrics are fierce. The chorus of this song makes me feel like I’m flying, like that bit in your life when it goes into slo-mo. When you’ve got nothing to do and you’re staring out of the window and your mind goes to magical places.” Adele scoffs at the idea of listening to her own music."

omg thats exactly what I said to my bf when I first heard Salvatore

image.png

Get dat promo :oprah:

party.gif?w=1100