ilovetati

What musical direction should Lana go in for LDR5?

thissssss is everything she needs to be doing. i'd like lana a bit jazzier, but same soundscapes and orchestral feel, with complex lyrics that are surreal and passionate.

Let this sound for Lana, DIIIIIIIIE

It actually does sound hell lot like Lana in a happier version. More upbeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZC7PMp-2Qs

This would be suuuuper cute!

I would love something that's more stripped down or orchestral, I would love something like Honeymoon the song.

Although I know this might not be a successful album for her as people tend to be more into born to die upbeat type of songs, but the old dead lady in me would die for it

I'd really love it if she went really grand and bold for her next album with tons of energy. Something along the lines of this -

Or if she further explored her alt-rock sound with Dan Auerbach and came up with something like this I'd die a very happy stan - 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The live variations for Lolita, including the wonderful heavy bass from the demo version and the great drums during the bridge.

The Cruel World live version which is slightly faster.

The Carmen version which has so much spice with all the guitars and low register strings.

The Off To The Races live version with the bassline.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

The live variations for Lolita, including the wonderful heavy bass from the demo version and the great drums during the bridge.

The Cruel World live version which is slightly faster.

The Carmen version which has so much spice with all the guitars and low register strings.

The Off To The Races live version with the bassline.

Honestly if the new album sounds like she did during her recent live performances I would be so happy. Like she's meant for these lower dark sounds with guitars and drums. 

It would not end well if she attempted to copy other people. Also, High on the Beach was barely trap. 

I'd like an album with more Lolita-esque songs. Not in the BTD 2.0 sense but in the "spit in my mouth daddy" sense.

YES to all of that!  :brows3:

The whole tour with backing dancers gives me Exotica teas

So maybe the album in that vein ?  With flutes, vibraphone, congas... She said MTWBT was inspired by Les Baxter. And its one of her favourite songs.

ExoticMoodsOfLesBaxter.JPGrydenExotica.jpgexotica.jpg1042760.jpg

The whole tour with backing dancers gives me Exotica teas

So maybe the album in that vein ?  With flutes, vibraphone, congas... She said MTWBT was inspired by Les Baxter. And its one of her favourite songs.

:icant: yes please 

I really want that strong femme fatale attitude she has in some of her unreleased material. We see a little of it in HM, but I'd be excited to hear more. There's also a part of me that wants more fast-paced bops. In all honesty, I would love a sound and lyricism similar to Me & My Girls, Dangerous Woman, and Six Inch Heels. Dark but fast. Regardless, I'm sure we'll still get something that stands out. HM is a little slow-paced and samey for me, but it still manages to stand alone amongst the other records. She's always good at offering consistency per each album.

honestly a whole album with the same vibe that fucked my way up to the top and money power glory has. I just love the beats, and the isolated vocal's that both those songs have, it really really suits her voice 

tumblr_o7z7by7VWo1u3u0jjo2_500.gif

god i have sooooo many! id love like a 70's almost tame impala trippy style of music, some type of funky sythy mark ronson stuff but nowhere near as generic/even motown or i would love something dark like a tom waits style. something chilled like lovin you by minnie ripperton would be so cute  :flutter:  and id also LOVEEE her to extend on the sound she had on her song greenwich. THE STRINGS  :defeated:  :defeated:

hey_hey.jpg

nothing remotely like ultraviolence for as long as she lives plz. honeymoon + lashings of btd + influences of nevada would be hot

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.