Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

bDyPiFl.pngckaH1yi.png

Even though not that frequently used anymore, the Blogs section has still taken part on LanaBoards history. This is the award for the #Lipster whose blog gives you life. It could be because of their heavily detailed sexual encounters, their blog posts relating daily life events, or maybe their song listings you skip to read / never listen to yet you always comment about how good the songs on it are. It's their time to shine.

WINNER:

@@trayertrash

cqjcm.png

LQ1ScAg.png

The Status Updates is probably LanaBoards' most iconic section. Filled with drama and other random things, it's time to award that #Lipster whose statuses are the highlight of your online days.

WINNER:

@@Bekim

cqjcm.png

xAP7cvD.png

Oh my god, how could I word it? Nicely put, this is the award for that gash who's always trying to be the center of attention. It's time to give them the recognition they deserve and sought for this whole year.

WINNER:

@@Jack

cqjcm.png

bDyPiFl.pngckaH1yi.png

Even though not that frequently used anymore, the Blogs section has still taken part on LanaBoards history. This is the award for the #Lipster whose blog gives you life. It could be because of their heavily detailed sexual encounters, their blog posts relating daily life events, or maybe their song listings you skip to read / never listen to yet you always comment about how good the songs on it are. It's their time to shine.

WINNER:

@@trayertrash

cqjcm.png

LQ1ScAg.png

The Status Updates is probably LanaBoards' most iconic section. Filled with drama and other random things, it's time to award that #Lipster whose statuses are the highlight of your online days.

WINNER:

@@Bekim

cqjcm.png

xAP7cvD.png

Oh my god, how could I word it? Nicely put, this is the award for that gash who's always trying to be the center of attention. It's time to give them the recognition they deserve and sought for this whole year.

WINNER:

@@Jack

cqjcm.png

:rip: JACK WON ATTENTION WHORE, I AM GONE!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif