Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

I haven't been on here since...forever...

But ya she served and all we can do is eat. Dua truly is the princess of pop :bored:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I like it a lot. Super nostalgic thinking about stages of my life where she released prior singles. Totally feel like I have grown up with her. 

She & some of her team using the heart emoji total stretch but I’m leaving a prediction here in case it turns out to be true. Album called The Heart is a Muscle. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I see her flopping badly, she’s a label made popstar and this was a dumb decision from her, the label and management.

she should of switched gears to Uk garage, drum and bass and big beat- working with the prodigy to give her some credibility, a ballad  trip hop second single and stopping the bad choreo.

18 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I see her flopping badly, she’s a label made popstar and this was a dumb decision from her, the label and management.

she should of switched gears to Uk garage, drum and bass and big beat- working with the prodigy to give her some credibility, a ballad  trip hop second single and stopping the bad choreo.

It was her highest global debut on Spotify, her most watched video in the first 24 hours on YouTube, she's in the running for a good debut placement in the US/UK and the hype is very much there from radio and reviewers. This is dumb.

BzhmW.png

i need the entire song to sound like the last 45 seconds my gawddd the production choices in that bit are so good like the deep evil laughter in the background is so gaggy

its a cute song! 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

20 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

this is literally the best debut she ever had for a single?? dua ALWAYS play the long game when it comes to having a hit, she's not one of those girlies that debut at #1 and drop the next week

On 11/12/2023 at 3:59 AM, Meat Candle said:

Houdini is probably my favorite thing she’s done so far so I’m kind of sad that I keep reading the rest of the album isn’t going to sound like it

Where has that been said?:biblio:

also how is that possible, Kevin Parker and Danny L Harle produced the whole album